Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Troop Transport bug?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Troop Transport bug? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Troop Transport bug? - 1/11/2017 6:18:03 AM   
twinkypillow

I'm sure this has been talked about before I hope, but while building a bunch of troop transports, I always have to click and tell them to go load troops at random planets whether they are far or not..

the thing I just found out is if you go to the colony screen f2 - you can select troops tab and then select a troop and hit "transfer" to any of your troop ships.. and it automatically transfers the troop to the ship! no matter where it is!

is that normal?? I guess I don't need to fly my troop ships around any more for pickups!..
Post #: 1
RE: Troop Transport bug? - 1/11/2017 6:23:24 AM   
Bingeling

As far as I know, that should only work for the system you are in, or something like that? So they jump into a local troop transport? Hopefully it does not work if the nearest transport with free space is 3 sectors away.

Also, if you have other ships with a troop spot, they could be there...

(in reply to twinkypillow)
Post #: 2
RE: Troop Transport bug? - 1/11/2017 11:08:34 PM   
twinkypillow

it appears to work for anywhere.. but you can only transfer 1 troop at a time.. you have to keep opening up the colony screen and select troops and then transfer.

so it's a bug but it would take forever to load 50 troops to a troop ship fleet.. so

(in reply to Bingeling)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Troop Transport bug? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI