Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: SO NOT OFF THREAD- BYWATER- The man who invented the Pacific War

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: SO NOT OFF THREAD- BYWATER- The man who invented the Pacific War Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: SO NOT OFF THREAD- BYWATER- The man who invented th... - 5/2/2017 8:10:48 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: JeffK

Who says Bywater stated that the japanese intended to use balloons?

http://www.americanheritage.com/content/japan-strikes-1941

SheperdN7 said it - I had no reason to doubt it. Take it up with him.

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to JeffroK)
Post #: 31
RE: SO NOT OFF THREAD- BYWATER- The man who invented th... - 5/2/2017 8:32:01 PM   
JeffroK

And you repeat it, see how Fake News works.

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 32
RE: SO NOT OFF THREAD- BYWATER- The man who invented th... - 5/2/2017 8:51:16 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: JeffK

And you repeat it, see how Fake News works.

Posters on this forum make many statements, most of which are true and some of which are honest mistakes. Deliberate false statements are almost unheard of.
I should not be challenged for referring to something I read only a few posts earlier. If it bothered you, the correct thing to do is say something like "I do not believe Bywater came up with any ideas about balloons", and let the discussion sort it out.

Instead you question me as though you had not seen the OP by SheperdN7, causing me to point to it several times. You did not state the OP was incorrect. You did not confirm you had seen it. You kept challenging me to confirm something I was not the source for. I am not a fact checker by trade and the point about who came up with the balloon idea is of little import, so why waste my time with your challenges?

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to JeffroK)
Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: SO NOT OFF THREAD- BYWATER- The man who invented the Pacific War Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI