Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

FAILED(select_campaign_dialog: draw_campaign_image_to_buffer)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Tech Support >> FAILED(select_campaign_dialog: draw_campaign_image_to_buffer) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
FAILED(select_campaign_dialog: draw_campaign_image_to_b... - 4/28/2017 9:32:10 AM   
monopoly888

Score: 0
FAILED(select_campaign_dialog: draw_campaign_image_to_buffer): Could not load image file.
This error occurred when I clicked to start new scenario mod (Fall Weiss and 615H).
I copied and pasted downloaded files to documents>My games>Strategic Command WWII - War In Europe>Campaings
Any solution? I'm using windows10 64bit laptop.

< Message edited by monopoly888 -- 4/28/2017 10:32:51 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: FAILED(select_campaign_dialog: draw_campaign_image_... - 5/19/2017 2:18:48 PM   
zakblood

Could you please attach a DxDiag report file to your message / reply?

Please attach a DxDiag report fie.
How to get a DxDiag report file:

1. Click on "START" (on Windows 8/10 press “Windows key” and the “R” key at the same time)
2. Click "run" (skip this step on Windows 8/10)
3. Type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. Check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. Click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice
6. Attach the file to your message
7, if your new and can't / don't have permission etc, then copy paste into a reply

quote:

add the exe of the game to your Anti Virus and firewall program, to make sure check the logs of these to see if it was one if any of them was to blame.

That usually means a 3rd party program, like an Internet security programs, is or could be interfering with the game or update installation.

run the game from a admin account and use full admin permissions.

please make sure all game pre requisite are installed with the game, even if you think or fully know there are already installed, it will only over write, and it may be that you have a older or newer version of these where as the game in question may need a certain version.

please make sure you are running the latest game version and have up to date drivers installed on your pc,

If you have the original version. So you'll need to update it from the Internet.
Please note that you'll only need the last update, as the updates are comprehensive. (not needed with steam)

Check if Nvidia is set as the preferred graphic card:
https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/infraworks-360/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-force-your-laptop-to-Run-with-Graphics-Processor-vs-the-default-Integrated-Graphics-for-InfraWorks.html

(in reply to monopoly888)
Post #: 2
RE: FAILED(select_campaign_dialog: draw_campaign_image_... - 6/9/2017 3:30:23 PM   
monopoly888

Dxdiag.txt

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by monopoly888 -- 6/9/2017 3:58:15 PM >

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 3
RE: FAILED(select_campaign_dialog: draw_campaign_image_... - 6/9/2017 3:33:08 PM   
monopoly888

errorlog.txt

Attachment (1)

Post #: 4
RE: FAILED(select_campaign_dialog: draw_campaign_image_... - 6/9/2017 5:05:12 PM   
Hubert Cater

Score: 2
Hi Monopoly888,

I wonder if the 'campaign.png' file with the mod is perhaps corrupted?

Can you navigate to the mod that you installed and then the subfolder for the mod where you will find an 'Interface' folder. From there you should see the 'campaign.png' file, let me know what happens when you double click it just to see if it opens normally outside of the game environment.

Hubert

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Tech Support >> FAILED(select_campaign_dialog: draw_campaign_image_to_buffer) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI