Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Old Grudges Trigger to the US

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Old Grudges Trigger to the US Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Old Grudges Trigger to the US - 7/24/2017 6:56:02 PM   
Seufner

Hello,

i play my first Live scenario. Old Grudes Never Die"

i play it as the russian side and have a little problem to understand the trigger in this scenario:

From the side briefing

"Army of Conquest (Turkoman Brigades): Turkish backed rebel forces currently holding the The Azaz Border Crossing into Turkey. Mostly equipped with small arms, they may have some MANPADS and certainly have artillery. They are mostly concerned with preventing Syrian or the Syrian backed Kurd forces from seizing the border crossing"
"Free Syrian Army: A smaller splinter group of rebels, probably supported by the Turks and possibly by some coalition members. This force is in the Allepo area and consists only of light weapons."

"Whichever way you decide however, you must always be on your guard should NATO, and especially Turkey, become provocative. So far the Americans and Europeans have the power, but not the will to interfere with you, even though you’re killing the same people they’re supporting and training – "

Here the questions

I bombed the bridge (Azaz Crossing: Army of Conquest) in the north after 20-25 min of the scenario and destroy it. After this the US goes hostile and attacks me.

Other test: i bombed the oil will near allepo from the free syrian army --> US goes hostile and attack me

My question: Why is the US attacking my? Not the turkish forces go hostile. But the briefings says: "but not the will to interfere with you, even though you’re killing the same people they’re supporting and training – "

So normally the turkish forces should go to attack me and not the us. The Army of Conques is (briefing) supported from the turkish side, but US goes hostile.

Do i miss something? Or does it means: Dont attack the structures but the not located men?

Edit: A second question
Doctrine Window
When i check a Doctrine Window with Strg + F9 and look at the ROE and other settings, there is a new box behind the box ( i can check and uncheck this) . What does this little box mean? (dont want to open a new topic) Did it come with a patch?

< Message edited by Spackmania -- 7/24/2017 7:19:44 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Old Grudges Trigger to the US - 7/24/2017 8:22:38 PM   
Seufner

i tested it with editor... when i attacked manpads from Army of conquest, only turkey attacks me.

Bu can someone confirm it

(in reply to Seufner)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Old Grudges Trigger to the US Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI