Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Scourge of War: Waterloo - Collector's Edition is out NOW!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War: Waterloo >> Scourge of War: Waterloo - Collector's Edition is out NOW! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Scourge of War: Waterloo - Collector's Edition is out NOW! - 8/10/2017 12:46:04 PM   
AlbertoC

Scourge of War: Waterloo, our acclaimed real-time wargame, by far the most detailed one about the War of the Seventh Coalition, has finally been released with a Collector’s Edition!

This is the ultimate Scourge of War: Waterloo collection, containing all the expansions and improvements released so far!
Get the battle of Quatre Bras, Ligny, Wavre, Waterloo in a single epic package!
Scourge of War: Waterloo Collector's Edition follows in the footsteps of its American Civil War predecessors and takes the action to one of the most famous battles in history. It is by far the most detailed game about the final battle of the War of the Seventh Coalition.
The game boasts 20 historical scenarios (from the French, Prussian and British perspectives), 3 multiplayer scenarios, unlimited user generated sandbox scenarios, and a sandbox campaign, which adds a campaign layer to the game providing more context for sandbox battles.

Buying Scourge of War: Waterloo Collector’s Edition will grant you 29% off from the actual price of the game + the expansions!
To celebrate this release, the basic game, Scourge of War: Waterloo will have a 50% discount until the 16th of August, therefore the Collector’s Edition will also be further discounted until then!
This is the best time if you want to pick up this game, so don’t miss this chance!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War: Waterloo >> Scourge of War: Waterloo - Collector's Edition is out NOW! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI