Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Hurricane Harvey

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Hurricane Harvey Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/29/2017 3:42:38 AM   
InfiniteMonkey

Almost totally agree with Chickenboy on the economic front. Houston will rebound for all kinds of reasons that New Orleans could not. The truth is, New Orleans was lucky with Katrina and Houston was extremely unlucky with Harvey. I could go into detail on that front, but add me to the list of people that are bulish on Houston's long term economy. I'll up the ante Bill: Add my $200 to Chickenboys...

As for the electric car bit...

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Lastly, congratulations on your electric car. I presume that the electricity that you charge it comes from some place other than the conventional grid? You know, the one that generates large proportions of its electricity from large hydroelectric, natural gas, nuclear and coal? The one that loses upwards of 9.2% of the generated electricity in CA from transmission. (Oregon is somewhat better at 6.4%, WA at 5.9%) Many people with electric cars forget that much of the electricity they rely upon is fossil-fuel generated and, yes, is impacted by market prices accordingly. And don't get me started about the pending Lithium Ion battery disposal difficulties that will be a building concern.

I love my electric car. I've gotten to the point where I hate driving ICE cars - and not for any other reason than the instant torque and smooth acceleration of an electric. I know lots of electric car drivers who power their cars off solar panels they own. I do not personally, but Austin gets a good percentage of it's power from wind and has aggressive solar rebates from the local utility. The only thing that has kept me from installing my own is the expectation that I will be moving in the next 1 to 3 years and building a new house.

As for the Lithium battery issue, realize that they can already be recycled. The question is, will they? Of the over one hundred lithium batteries in my house, the one in my car is by far the MOST Likely to be recycled for a lot of reasons. The lithium batteries in my garage door openers, the key fobs for my car, the
cell phones, cameras, laptops, computers, watches, clocks, etc? Not so likely to be recycled. Economies of scale for recycling the batteries from cars exist because I can collect a ton of recyclable material from three cars. Try collecting key fobs to get a ton of batteries...

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 31
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/29/2017 4:40:41 AM   
witpqs

Consider what is done with lead acid automobile batteries - a mandatory deposit that is refunded when a like battery is returned (usually in one transaction when you replace your battery). That results in the overwhelming majority of automotive lead acid batteries being recycled and will do the same for Lithium auto batteries when that is the real thing.

(in reply to InfiniteMonkey)
Post #: 32
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/29/2017 5:49:13 AM   
wdolson

quote:

Meh. I think your "50/50" odds of economic collapse are ridiculously / exorbitantly high. You're not giving any credence to Texan pluck and how much the state pulls together in times of crisis. Texans are very resilient and cohesive. I know a number of Houstonians and they are not as bitter and repulsed by the experience of living in Houston as you suggest your contacts are. Guess we're sampling different folks, but you're entitled to your opinion. But let's try not to poison the well any more than we have to for Texans right about now, shall we?

The Houston economy is heavily reliant on the oil and gas industry for a number of reasons that aren't going away any time soon. As more and more states (particularly those on the left coast) deny their reliance on fossil fuels and continue their cloudcuckooland NIMBY-ism about refineries, offshore oil drilling and natural gas production and transportation systems, they are-by default-allowing those states that are willing and able to do so. Texas has no problem providing that which is needed both domestically and internationally.

There is a fair bit of NIMBY all over, not just on the west coast. My sister is a petroleum Geologist and I have seen the industry up close. I'm not as hair on fire about that sort of stuff as most people.

It's also a little known fact California is one of the top oil producing states in the US (#3 in production and #4 in proven reserves). Texas production has bounced back from the brink in recent years in part because of secondary recovery technologies perfected in California. Though there have been some new fields opened up in Texas because of new fracking techniques developed for fields like the Bakkan.

quote:

The chemical leaching is a problem to be sure. But I've heard reports that the lack of hurricane-specific storm force damage will ensure a more speedy return to normal function than expected. Many many people's homes are flood damaged. The businesses and industries (particularly the oil and gas industry) much less so.

San Antonio's economy used to be more reliant on the oil and natural gas industry than it is now. It has admirably diversified to avoid the typical oil and gas boom and bust cycles that constantly occur. To a lesser extent, Houston can do the same.

I propose a wager, Bill. If, in 5 years time, Houston hasn't recovered much better than, say, New Orleans 5 years post-Katrina then I'll pay up. If it has done a much better job of avoid the economic Armageddon that you predict even odds for, then you'll pay up. Say $100 to the American Red Cross in the winner's name?

I am not normally one to make bets, nor am I certain Houston will struggle severely to recover, I did give it 50/50 odds. Though for a charity like the Red Cross, I can go for that.

quote:

Lastly, congratulations on your electric car. I presume that the electricity that you charge it comes from some place other than the conventional grid? You know, the one that generates large proportions of its electricity from large hydroelectric, natural gas, nuclear and coal? The one that loses upwards of 9.2% of the generated electricity in CA from transmission. (Oregon is somewhat better at 6.4%, WA at 5.9%) Many people with electric cars forget that much of the electricity they rely upon is fossil-fuel generated and, yes, is impacted by market prices accordingly. And don't get me started about the pending Lithium Ion battery disposal difficulties that will be a building concern.

First off, I didn't buy the car because I'm an eco type. I wanted better fuel economy than my 1992 Buick, but I was only looking for about a 20% improvement. I bought my car because it's a vastly superior car to anything else out there. It has the acceleration of a Corvette, the cargo space of a Subaru Forester, is very quiet, and happens to get the equivalent of over 100 miles to the gallon.

My power is from hydro, but I live 10 miles from the dam. The energy lost in transmission is very small here. That's probably why our electricity is only $0.08/KWH.

Since I did go electric I have done a lot of reading about the infrastructure and impact. For one thing even using the dirtiest source of electricity generation (coal), it's still better to fuel an electric car that way than via gasoline. Gasoline is an amazingly compact energy source, it has 33+ KWh/gal (the EPA uses 33.7, but the actual energy varies depending on the type of blend used), but ICE engines are terribly inefficient. For the average car, only about 20% of the energy in the fuel ends up turning the wheels. Most of the rest is wasted creating heat. The most efficient hybrids get up around 30%.

If you consider transmission losses, losses charging the batteries, and losses converting the DC battery power to AC to drive the motor, electric cars are around 70% efficient. If you charge from a source with no transmission losses (like solar on your house), that can go up to around 80%.

The primary fuel for electricity generation in the US these days is natural gas and it will likely continue to be for the next decade or two at least. Because of all the oil and gas exploration in the last 20 years, North America has a huge glut of natural gas. So it's cheap and has the advantage of being cleaner burning that other fuels of the past. Solar and wind power might surpass natural gas at some point, they are the fastest growing segments of the energy economy, but natural gas is going to continue to be king for the near future.

The battery disposal problem is a myth created by people trying to scare people away from electric cars. And there is a difference between li-ion and lithium batteries. Lithium batteries are like alkaline batteries, they are use once and throw away. Most are in the hands of consumers and recycling post consumer is a hit and miss thing.

Li-ion batteries actually don't have much lithium in them. They are actually a class of batteries with different chemistries, but all have small particles of lithium for the one electrode. The type of batteries used by Tesla use a lot of nickel and cobalt. The Nissan Leaf, Chevy Bolt, etc. use a different chemistry with different materials. All of them use a fair bit of graphite too.

Industrial recycling is a lot easier to do than post consumer and most of the batteries will be recycled through industrial channels rather than consumer. Car mechanics, car dealers, etc. will be sending the batteries into the recycling channel just like lead acid batteries from cars are put through now. It will be essentially be a very similar process to recycling lead acid batteries, just on a little larger scale. The handling is a bit different, but lead acid batteries are chemically pretty nasty and the recycling plants are able to handle that.

Very few li-ion batteries from cars have been recycled to date because very few have reached end of life. Early Nissan Leafs had poor battery management software and they saw some sharp declines in capacity over their first few years, but a lot of 2012 Tesla drivers still have 90-95% of their original capacity 5 years later. Even earlier Tesla Roadsters see close to their original capacities too. With good battery management software, battery degradation is very slow. I've seen 0% in 15 months.

Before end of life recycling, some companies like BMW are turning used battery packs into stationary storage for solar and wind systems. There are debates back and forth about the efficiency of that approach, but battery recycling is a well known thing and anyone who actually knows the business isn't concerned. Today very little lead is newly mined for lead acid batteries, almost all of it is reclaimed from existing sources, mostly old batteries. A large percentage of steel that goes into cars is recycled from old cars too.

Bill

WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 33
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/29/2017 6:07:39 AM   
InfiniteMonkey

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

Consider what is done with lead acid automobile batteries - a mandatory deposit that is refunded when a like battery is returned (usually in one transaction when you replace your battery). That results in the overwhelming majority of automotive lead acid batteries being recycled and will do the same for Lithium auto batteries when that is the real thing.

It is already the real thing. Lithium if more valuable per pound than aluminum, copper, zinc, iron, and lead. It is about on par with nickel. As an example, look the bottom left of this recycling center's price list

http://www.pandlrecycling.com/current_prices_for_weldon_location

Based upon that price list the 660 lb battery in my Leaf is worth about $200 as recyclable material (and probably more than that).

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 34
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/29/2017 6:24:23 AM   
InfiniteMonkey

quote:

ORIGINAL: wdolson
First off, I didn't buy the car because I'm an eco type. I wanted better fuel economy than my 1992 Buick, but I was only looking for about a 20% improvement. I bought my car because it's a vastly superior car to anything else out there. It has the acceleration of a Corvette, the cargo space of a Subaru Forester, is very quiet, and happens to get the equivalent of over 100 miles to the gallon.

quote:

ORIGINAL: InfiniteMonkey
I love my electric car. I've gotten to the point where I hate driving ICE cars - and not for any other reason than the instant torque and smooth acceleration of an electric.

I just want to highlight to you guys that think electric cars come with "Save the Whales" bumper stickers... Try driving one. I can burn rubber in Eco mode. Press "gas" pedal, car go. Done. No wait for rev to rpm's, etc. Try merging into traffic in one and then try to do the same with any commuter car you compare it to. You will be sold. It's always fun to watch the Mustangs and Corvettes in the rear view mirror when I accelerate in Eco Mode... I don't generally drive out of Eco mode... whiplash concerns you see...

Yes, I am exaggerating... a little.

(in reply to wdolson)
Post #: 35
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/29/2017 7:09:12 AM   
wdolson

YouTube is full of videos of Tesla Model Ss blowing away super cars at the drag strip. One of the car magazines did a thing pitting a Model X vs an Alfa Romeo. To make the drag fair, they put a second Alfa Romeo on a trailer and had the Model X tow that. It still beat the first one in a drag.

You won't see an electric car on the NASCAR circuit for a while because the batteries get too warm with constant high output and production cars have circuitry that limits output to prevent damage from overheating. But in an acceleration contest, a well designed electric will beat all but the quickest ICE. The first time you do it in an electric car it can be terrifying too because it's so quiet, just a bit of hum and it feels like you're being launched off a carrier catapult.

In practical use, it is very, very nice on the freeway. You need to accelerate away from someone doing something weird or merge into tight traffic and it's so easy to do.

Bill

Post #: 36
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/29/2017 8:23:18 AM   
witpqs

quote:

ORIGINAL: InfiniteMonkey

quote:

It is already the real thing. Lithium if more valuable per pound than aluminum, copper, zinc, iron, and lead. It is about on par with nickel. As an example, look the bottom left of this recycling center's price list

http://www.pandlrecycling.com/current_prices_for_weldon_location

Based upon that price list the 660 lb battery in my Leaf is worth about $200 as recyclable material (and probably more than that).

You sounded like you thought it was a concern??

Post #: 37
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/29/2017 10:05:08 AM   
btd64

Thread hijacking in progress....GP

Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

WPO,WITP,WITPAE-Mod Designer/Tester
DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 38
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/29/2017 12:35:47 PM   
Andav

In a probably futile effort to wring this back to Harvey ...

Native Houstonian here who still lives just Northwest of Houston in a little town called Hempstead. I live on a small ranch which is on a hill. We are high and dry with power.

On Monday Aug 28th, I drove to pick my Aunt and cousin up from a collection point for people being evacuated from their neighborhood due to Hurricane Harvey. At times, I drove through standing water and was thankful for my pickup truck. This morning (Tuesday), I will drive to pick up my mother and father who are being threatened by flooding as well. I tied to get them to leave last night but they would not. I will again be thankful for my pickup. It looks like all the highways I will drive are clear.

The early 1980s pretty much cured Houston of being a one trick town reliant on oil only. It is still a huge part of the economy but it is not the only part. The Port of Houston is really the difference between New Orleans and Houston when it comes to bouncing back.

Wa

(in reply to btd64)
Post #: 39
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/29/2017 12:55:58 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andav

In a probably futile effort to wring this back to Harvey ...

Native Houstonian here who still lives just Northwest of Houston in a little town called Hempstead. I live on a small ranch which is on a hill. We are high and dry with power.

On Monday Aug 28th, I drove to pick my Aunt and cousin up from a collection point for people being evacuated from their neighborhood due to Hurricane Harvey. At times, I drove through standing water and was thankful for my pickup truck. This morning (Tuesday), I will drive to pick up my mother and father who are being threatened by flooding as well. I tied to get them to leave last night but they would not. I will again be thankful for my pickup. It looks like all the highways I will drive are clear.

The early 1980s pretty much cured Houston of being a one trick town reliant on oil only. It is still a huge part of the economy but it is not the only part. The Port of Houston is really the difference between New Orleans and Houston when it comes to bouncing back.

Wa

Hoping your family recovers, Andav.

Are there any widespread needs (e.g., bottled water, blankets, etc.) still going unanswered?

(in reply to Andav)
Post #: 40
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/29/2017 12:58:29 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

I propose a wager, Bill. If, in 5 years time, Houston hasn't recovered much better than, say, New Orleans 5 years post-Katrina then I'll pay up. If it has done a much better job of avoid the economic Armageddon that you predict even odds for, then you'll pay up. Say $100 to the American Red Cross in the winner's name?

I am not normally one to make bets, nor am I certain Houston will struggle severely to recover, I did give it 50/50 odds. Though for a charity like the Red Cross, I can go for that.

OK. You're on. Consider it a bet and we can revisit in 2022.

< Message edited by Chickenboy -- 8/29/2017 12:59:04 PM >

(in reply to wdolson)
Post #: 41
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/29/2017 1:32:41 PM   
Andav

How about you both donate $50 TODAY so you can help someone TODAY and then the loser donates $50 in 2022 to help someone in need in 5 years from now.

Wa

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 42
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/29/2017 1:41:14 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andav

How about you both donate $50 TODAY so you can help someone TODAY and then the loser donates $50 in 2022 to help someone in need in 5 years from now.

Wa

Already done. Today. $200 to United Way Houston.

We'll let 2022 sort itself out then.

(in reply to Andav)
Post #: 43
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/29/2017 6:04:43 PM   
witpqs

A little good news, it seems Harvey has picked up the pace and is moving away more rapidly than previously predicted.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 44
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/29/2017 6:32:32 PM   
Lecivius

Just got assigned THM for setting up a network for Red Cross.

"This is Red 5, I'm going in"

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 45
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/29/2017 7:51:08 PM   
Skyros

We had our 1,000 year rain storm and flood in 2015 and it was nothing like this. Many prayers to all of the citizens in harms way.

I was looking at google maps of the Houston area and realised the USS Texas is located there. I hope the old girl is weathering the storm okay.

(in reply to Lecivius)
Post #: 46
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/29/2017 8:32:02 PM   
geofflambert

Here's a donation site I believe is legit. Got it from a local news station there.

http://neighbors4neighbors.org/

(in reply to Skyros)
Post #: 47
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/30/2017 1:20:29 AM   
Canoerebel

Radar shows no rain in Houston at the moment. Forecast calls for good chance of more rain tonight and then drying trend beginning, moving from the SW to NE. NE Texas and SW Louisiana are now in the crosshairs. It looks like the forward motion of the storm will begin to pick up late tomorrow. That'll be key in limiting damage further up the line.

I don't have television, so I haven't seen the news and haven't seen the devastation in Houston and vicinity. 40+ inches in flat terrain, so that the water rises slowly but recedes slowly is a bad recipe when this kind of precip falls.

Best wishes to our Texas and Louisiana compatriots.

(in reply to geofflambert)
Post #: 48
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/30/2017 2:10:54 AM   
wdolson

quote:

ORIGINAL: General Patton

Thread hijacking in progress....GP

My bad.

We're donating to the Red Cross. All real charities are in need with this disaster.

Bill

(in reply to btd64)
Post #: 49
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/31/2017 4:54:36 AM   
Canoerebel

How's the East Texas contingent of the forum doing?

It looks like Hurricane Harvey dumped between 40 and 50 inches in the Houston area and points NE. NE Texas and SW Louisiana still getting socked. Harvey weakening and beginning to move inland more rapidly.

There's another tropical disturbance in the western Gulf and a storm that may become a major hurricane in the Atlantic. No target is a good one, and not wishing ill for anyone, but I sure hope Texas and Louisiana don't get hit hard again.

My dad owned Hurricane Engineering in Miami for many years. He was a Miami Hurricanes football player in the late '40s and then got into the business of storm prep. I recall going to his office in the '60s and reading weather reports printed on "tape" on his teletype machine. This was about as close to "internet" as you could get in those days. Hurricanes have frequently done weird things, including striking the same place twice. There have been hurricanes that did small loops; hurricanes that did great thousand-mile loops; storms that stalled and dumped two feet or more of rain (I particularly remember Tropical Storm Alberto in 1994); and seasons in which multiple storms hit in the same vicinity (was it 2005 in which four strong hurricanes hit the Florida peninsula?). I've been through several hurricanes. My younger sister and my college roommate lost their houses in Hurricane Andrew in 1992. And I did some volunteer work in Pass Christian, Mississippi, a month after Katrina in 2005. The wind devastation of Andrew was the worst I ever saw. The tidal surge of Katrina was the worst I ever saw.

This got me to thinking - Camille hit the Gulf Coast in, what, 1969? That massively powerful storm was still a hurricane when it reach Memphis - hundreds of miles inland. In reading weather reports about Camille many years ago, I recall coming across reports of damage to citrus groves on the Mississippi coast. Citrus? Mississippi? Really?

Best wishes to you Texans and Louisianans.

(in reply to wdolson)
Post #: 50
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/31/2017 12:00:41 PM   
Macclan5

Best wishes to Texas from a little bit north ; we hope and trust all friends here are safe...

Equally important - now - that the recovery is smooth, well communicated, well managed and that you can return to "mostly normal" lives as soon as possible.

Human resiliency is a tremendous thing. Perhaps the silver lining in these storm clouds will be an even greater sense of community for all.

A People that values its privileges above it's principles will soon loose both. Dwight D Eisenhower.

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 51
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/31/2017 1:27:28 PM   
Lecivius

"You need to set up, configure, and implement a VoIP network for the support guys in Houston. We don't know where they all are, hardware resources are scattered to hell & gone, there is no identified infrastructure, and the power is spotty at best.

Oh, and since this is a disaster recovery, it has to be fail-safe. Get it done, the world is watching!!"

I luv my job I'm going through Xanax like Good & Plenty. Bright side is the local infrastructure is starting to recover. But man, the damage

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

(in reply to Macclan5)
Post #: 52
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/31/2017 2:10:15 PM   
witpqs

I found this on the NOAA web site the other day.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Lecivius)
Post #: 53
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/31/2017 2:32:15 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lecivius

"You need to set up, configure, and implement a VoIP network for the support guys in Houston. We don't know where they all are, hardware resources are scattered to hell & gone, there is no identified infrastructure, and the power is spotty at best.

Oh, and since this is a disaster recovery, it has to be fail-safe. Get it done, the world is watching!!"

I luv my job I'm going through Xanax like Good & Plenty. Bright side is the local infrastructure is starting to recover. But man, the damage

Well, if you need a base of operations, San Antonio, Corpus and Austin were only lightly affected. Same with Dallas/FW, obviously. So Houston will have some other regional centers from which it can draw support. And rumor has it that Houston's got a pretty big port too. That should be up and moving cargo within a few days.

(in reply to Lecivius)
Post #: 54
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 8/31/2017 5:48:15 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lecivius

Well, if you need a base of operations, San Antonio, Corpus and Austin were only lightly affected. Same with Dallas/FW, obviously. So Houston will have some other regional centers from which it can draw support. And rumor has it that Houston's got a pretty big port too. That should be up and moving cargo within a few days.

I'm not familiar with the Houston area but there were a lot of submerged Interstate highway sections and probably railroad lines on TV. Cargo can move between ship and warehouse but until the highways and rail lines are clear it won't move much more. Still, getting in relief supplies like bottled water and propane tanks for cooking is best done by ship because of the volumes involved. In the Haiti earthquake the airlift of relief supplies was a drop in the bucket but when the first ship was able to unload things started to improve.

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 55
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 9/1/2017 1:25:50 AM   
wdolson

quote:

Here is real time river levels:
http://water.weather.gov/ahps2/forecasts.php?wfo=hgx

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 56
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 9/1/2017 2:50:33 AM   
witpqs

quote:

quote:

Thanks Bill that a good resource.

Seeing you post made me realize that I was vague in relying on context - just to clarify I copy-posted cumulative rainfall totals/estimates for the storm.

(in reply to wdolson)
Post #: 57
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 9/1/2017 5:07:13 AM   
Chickenboy

Lots and lots of gasoline station outages today. Long lines everywhere and most stations out of gas now. The next few days ought to be 'interesting'.

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 58
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 9/1/2017 9:52:06 AM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

quote:

Seeing you post made me realize that I was vague in relying on context - just to clarify I copy-posted cumulative rainfall totals/estimates for the storm.

Harvey dumped an estimated 15 trillion gallons of rain. Incredible.

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 59
RE: Hurricane Harvey - 9/1/2017 2:46:07 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch

quote:

quote:

quote:

Harvey dumped an estimated 15 trillion gallons of rain. Incredible.

And it's still going...up into Tennessee and Kentucky now. Some areas there may get as much as a foot before it passes. Amazing.

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Hurricane Harvey Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI