Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Make name of city, village, neighbourhood,visible on map

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 >> Make name of city, village, neighbourhood,visible on map Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Make name of city, village, neighbourhood,visible on map - 8/31/2017 2:52:58 PM   
Lysimaque

Hi, i want to make an aar on this game but i couldnt find where i could see the name of all key places on the map.

And By the way, why dont you realease a dlc about Syrian War, would be very interesting .
Post #: 1
RE: Make name of city, village, neighbourhood,visible o... - 8/31/2017 5:17:51 PM   
Crossroads

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lysimaque

Hi, i want to make an aar on this game but i couldnt find where i could see the name of all key places on the map.

And By the way, why dont you realease a dlc about Syrian War, would be very interesting .

Hello Lysimaque!

First, the timeframe of the Order of Battles ends at 1985, so that's how modern we can go.

As for map labels, you can toggle them on via Menu -> Display -> Labels

Hope this helps

(in reply to Lysimaque)
Post #: 2
RE: Make name of city, village, neighbourhood,visible o... - 9/5/2017 6:27:16 PM   
Lysimaque

I dont have label on my display label.

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 3
RE: Make name of city, village, neighbourhood,visible o... - 9/5/2017 6:53:19 PM   
Crossroads

Sorry, that's right... Does Alt key work for you? I am not at my computer, will check this up later.

(in reply to Lysimaque)
Post #: 4
RE: Make name of city, village, neighbourhood,visible o... - 9/5/2017 6:57:49 PM   
Crossroads

Or was it Shift, then Alt. Something like that. Maybe someone else can help out here?

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 5
RE: Make name of city, village, neighbourhood,visible o... - 9/7/2017 5:43:56 PM   
Crossroads

I tried this now with CSME 1.x and it is indeed so that if you press Shift the labels are visible for the duration you keep Shift pressed. If you want to have them toggled on, you keep Shift down and then press Alt. It was how it was with old JTCS titles as well.

By the way, for CSM£ 2.0, we are replacing this with having a Toolbar icon, hot key, and Menu item for performing the trick. User interface has been at a centre of quite a major facelift as you might have noticed, if you've happened to have a look at some of the Sneak Peek screenshots we've been posting lately.

Yes, no more silliness like that particular kludge.

(in reply to Crossroads)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 >> Make name of city, village, neighbourhood,visible on map Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI