Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: NOOBS LEARNING TOGETHER (SparkleyTits Axis vs Psych0 Soviets)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: NOOBS LEARNING TOGETHER (SparkleyTits Axis vs Psych0 Soviets) Page: <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: NOOBS LEARNING TOGETHER (SparkleyTits Axis vs Psych... - 11/13/2017 3:31:43 PM   
SparkleyTits

In the south my original plan was to push to Stalino for the protection it would give my armour for winter but I see 12 units I could encircle at Kharkov and my kills down here are abysmal , I do think Psych0 may have baited me with this to ensure Stalino was safe but with the south being a strong front for the Soviets and a shaky one all game for me I decide to go for the units as come winter the 120k less troops will make a nice difference where as getting Stalino would be situational as my flanks could easily be pinched and I could be pushed out without a fight if Psych0 chose to do so

The only way I will be getting Stalino now is with a snow offensive but I will have to see how the last few turns go

Whatever happens this is the front I am worried about come winter

(in reply to SparkleyTits)
Post #: 211
RE: NOOBS LEARNING TOGETHER (SparkleyTits Axis vs Psych... - 11/13/2017 4:47:04 PM   
Psych0

Observation from inside the Bear Cage... pockets can be a real delaying nuisance. Opening them up can rescue a couple units while the rest ties up the spearhead for longer than OKH desires I suspect. It can easily backfire into a bigger pocket but with Kharkov the former is the case so far.

(in reply to SparkleyTits)
Post #: 212
RE: NOOBS LEARNING TOGETHER (SparkleyTits Axis vs Psych... - 11/13/2017 4:49:50 PM   
Psych0

Oh and Kharkov wasn't an intentional 'baiting'. More a lucky bait as it turns out. Feels like it's a real art to guide the Germans where you want them to go in summer 41.

(in reply to Psych0)
Post #: 213
RE: NOOBS LEARNING TOGETHER (SparkleyTits Axis vs Psych... - 11/13/2017 5:01:48 PM   
HardLuckYetAgain

quote:

ORIGINAL: Psych0

Oh and Kharkov wasn't an intentional 'baiting'. More a lucky bait as it turns out. Feels like it's a real art to guide the Germans where you want them to go in summer 41.

So more like;

2 + 2 = 5

:-)

With benefits of course

(in reply to Psych0)
Post #: 214
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: NOOBS LEARNING TOGETHER (SparkleyTits Axis vs Psych0 Soviets) Page: <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI