Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Order of Battle - The Unit Navigator Tool

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II >> Order of Battle - The Unit Navigator Tool Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Order of Battle - The Unit Navigator Tool - 1/9/2018 4:09:31 PM   
AlbertoC

2017 is gone. It was a great year for Order of Battle with many new expansions being released, greatly expanding the list of available campaigns, scenarios, factions and units, as well as adding plenty of amazing new features.

But let’s look forward, to 2018: there is much more coming your way. Work continues relentlessly and without pause. The goal is to bring the beloved Order of Battle formula to new battlefields and adapt it to represent the various types of warfare waged in WWII.

Next week we will also announce something community related… if you’re a fan of Order of Battle you don’t want to miss this, so stay tuned!

And now something which all players will find extremely useful. We would like to show you an amazing tool developed by a very talented fan, Mojko.

It’s the Unit Navigator, an online tool through which you can browse and compare all the units included in the game! Making the right strategical choice has never been easier. You can read more detailed information here. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication Mojko!

Order of Battle: World War II is completely free to try. Download it for free and try it immediately for an authentic and challenging World War II strategic experience.
Post #: 1
RE: Order of Battle - The Unit Navigator Tool - 8/15/2018 12:15:43 AM   
krakoburger

It would be a nice addition to the Unit Navigator if there was a key to the numbers and how they change. Also, no range value as far as I can see..

(in reply to AlbertoC)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II >> Order of Battle - The Unit Navigator Tool Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI