Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The original Close Combat series lands on GoG.com

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> The original Close Combat series lands on GoG.com Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The original Close Combat series lands on GoG.com - 2/6/2018 1:25:35 PM   
Muso

In 1996, developer Atomic Games released a game: its name was Close Combat. The innovative gameplay mechanics tried to mimic the morale of real-life WWII soldiers in a way that was never seen before: for the first time players were confronted with tactical situations that were extremely close to reality.

Fast forward to 2018, seventeen releases later, the classic is back with the release of three of the original games and two of the more recent ones on www.GoG.com. Close Combat II: A Bridge Too Far, Close Combat III: The Russian Front & Close Combat IV: Battle of the Bulge will release alongside the latest two franchise releases: Panthers in the Fog and Gateway to Caen.

"The release of these classics on GoG.com marks an unprecedented celebratory opportunity for us at Matrix Games", said Iain McNeil, Development Director of the Slitherine group of companies. "We are looking forward to bringing something new to the Close Combat franchise while staying true to the roots of this incredibly successful series".
All games are available on www.gog.com and fully compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 10, so you can enjoy all their battles on your brand new computer.

Close Combat II: A Bridge to Far - $ 5.99 and 10% off for a limited time
Close Combat III: The Russian Front - $ 5.99 and 10% off for a limited time
Close Combat IV: Battle of the Bulge - $ 5.99 and 10% off for a limited time
Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog - Only $ 13.99 for a limited time
Close Combat: Gateway to Caen - Only $ 13.99 for a limited time
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> The original Close Combat series lands on GoG.com Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI