Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: BTS/BTSL against John 3rd: What was Kitakami thinking?!?!?!?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: BTS/BTSL against John 3rd: What was Kitakami thinking?!?!?!? Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: BTS/BTSL against John 3rd: What was Kitakami thinki... - 5/27/2018 12:22:34 AM   
ny59giants

Jorge,

Can you include where the Allied carriers and hybrids are each turn? You have them and John knows about what starts in SoPac, so he will be careful down there.

PBYs - I hope you are shuttling them from USA to Dutch Harbor to Midway and beyond before he grabs Midway. He will use that base for his fleet subs to patrol off USA.

(in reply to Kitakami)
Post #: 151
RE: BTS/BTSL against John 3rd: What was Kitakami thinki... - 5/27/2018 12:47:20 AM   
Kitakami

quote:

ORIGINAL: ny59giants_MatrixForum

Jorge,

Can you include where the Allied carriers and hybrids are each turn? You have them and John knows about what starts in SoPac, so he will be careful down there.

PBYs - I hope you are shuttling them from USA to Dutch Harbor to Midway and beyond before he grabs Midway. He will use that base for his fleet subs to patrol off USA.

1. I will post the location of the USN CVs as soon as I get the turn back, which should be tonight. I will also write about the ideas I have to use them.
2. I did not know they could fly from Dutch Harbour to Midway. Thanks!!!

Tenno Heika Banzai!

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 152
RE: BTS/BTSL against John 3rd: What was Kitakami thinki... - 6/2/2018 3:46:17 PM   
DOCUP

Zulu, Kitakami, sorry I went on vacation and forgot about ChemKids maps. I am trying to upload them to my dropbox account. If I can't I'll PM you for your emails.

(in reply to Kitakami)
Post #: 153
RE: BTS/BTSL against John 3rd: What was Kitakami thinki... - 6/4/2018 5:45:19 PM   
DOCUP

Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4x7a1687bc1sp9l/ChemKid.zip?dl=0

If it doesn't work let me know.

(in reply to DOCUP)
Post #: 154
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: BTS/BTSL against John 3rd: What was Kitakami thinking?!?!?!? Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI