Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy is out! Base Game and Kursk Discounted!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy is out! Base Game and Kursk Discounted! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy is out! Base Game and Kurs... - 7/5/2018 1:20:14 PM   
Daniele

It’s time to turn the tide of the war, once and for all! Are you ready to lead your brave soldiers in the early hours of the biggest airborne and amphibious assault ever made?

Normandy, the second expansion of the acclaimed tactical wargame Tigers on the Hunt, is released!

Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy contains 2 Campaigns and 6 different battles, for a total of 8 challenging scenarios!

The scenarios feature many historical tactical situations from the Normandy Landing, ranging from the heroic deeds of the 6th Company C of 2nd Ranger Battalion at Pointe de la Percée, the British fighting at Le Hamel, Pegasus Bridge, and more!

Grab the game now!

To celebrate this important milestone, the base game and the Kursk DLC are getting a nice 50% discount!

Hurry up, the offer ends on Thursday 12th!

Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy is a DLC of Tigers on the Hunt, and requires the base game to be played

Post #: 1
RE: Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy is out! Base Game and ... - 7/5/2018 2:45:14 PM   
Ticonderoga60

BUYED!!!!!!

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy is out! Base Game and ... - 7/5/2018 3:11:04 PM   
UP844

GOT IT!

Chasing Germans in the moonlight is no mean sport

Siegfried Sassoon

Long Range Fire (A7.22)........1/2 FP

(in reply to Ticonderoga60)
Post #: 3
RE: Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy is out! Base Game and ... - 7/6/2018 2:53:10 PM   
slaphappypappy

Me too!

(in reply to UP844)
Post #: 4
RE: Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy is out! Base Game and ... - 7/6/2018 11:40:16 PM   
sonofdavros

Hi all. The nearest thing to Squad Leader counter game I played 30+ years ago! But crumbs, I can't even do the basic scenario on lowest settings. What am I doing wrong? Any guides available?

(in reply to slaphappypappy)
Post #: 5
RE: Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy is out! Base Game and ... - 7/7/2018 8:36:28 AM   
Paullus

Could you be more specific to what your problem is. Technical or playing the game?

For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus

(in reply to sonofdavros)
Post #: 6
RE: Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy is out! Base Game and ... - 7/7/2018 8:42:18 AM   
sonofdavros

My problem is myself! A guide on tactics would be useful for me.

(in reply to Paullus)
Post #: 7
RE: Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy is out! Base Game and ... - 7/7/2018 8:53:57 AM   
Paullus

That is nice problem. I would recommend a couple of things. Check out the AAR section. Lots of nice turn based reports on playing. Very useful. Another good source is Idjesters YouTube channel. He plays a lot and have done many videos on TotH. You could also check out his ASL videos, very informative. His channel is here https://www.youtube.com/user/idjester

For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus

(in reply to sonofdavros)
Post #: 8
RE: Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy is out! Base Game and ... - 7/7/2018 9:06:13 AM   
Magpius

Great Scenarios.
Great Game
Thanks!

< Message edited by Magpius -- 7/7/2018 9:47:15 AM >

(in reply to Paullus)
Post #: 9
RE: Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy is out! Base Game and ... - 7/7/2018 10:56:57 AM   
sonofdavros

quote:

ORIGINAL: Paullus

That is nice problem. I would recommend a couple of things. Check out the AAR section. Lots of nice turn based reports on playing. Very useful. Another good source is Idjesters YouTube channel. He plays a lot and have done many videos on TotH. You could also check out his ASL videos, very informative. His channel is here https://www.youtube.com/user/idjester

Thank you. Playing American on the training scenarios is easy; it's when you have to advance...

(in reply to Paullus)
Post #: 10
RE: Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy is out! Base Game and ... - 7/14/2018 1:04:37 AM   
Johnus

Very shortlived sale. Just saw it today and it expired yesterday. Would have purchased base game and Normandy.

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 11
RE: Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy is out! Base Game and ... - 7/26/2018 7:26:02 PM   
wehrsoldat

Love the game, hopefully more expansions will be coming!

(in reply to Johnus)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy is out! Base Game and Kursk Discounted! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI