Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Epilogue

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: Epilogue Page: <<   < prev  11 12 13 14 [15]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Epilogue - 4/30/2020 7:29:27 PM   
Beria

@SparkleyTits

Yes you did. You rage quitted. You deleted all of the dropboxes including the 2x3+ team game. Everyone who was in the game got that clear message from Dropbox. I have seen myself and had to deal how you abused everyone since. I have copies of all your emails you sent as well as the discords - it is all very bad.

No devs or anyone has ever investigated it. Everyone in the game has the clear message from dropbox. You created the dropboxes, you deleted them. No one else could have done.

These are people who spent hundreds of hours helping you. They never said anything bad about you even after you did this. And you have only abused them since. You should not have played those humiliation games on others if you did not want the truth reported back.

< Message edited by Beria -- 4/30/2020 7:30:07 PM >

Gary Grigsby Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT

(in reply to SparkleyTits)
Post #: 421
RE: Epilogue - 4/30/2020 7:30:53 PM   
thedoctorking

Guys, please, we had this conversation back years ago when this thread first went ballistic - the conclusion was that we weren't going to talk about the circumstances under which the game broke up. The point of the AAR forum is to talk about how the game play went. Tele, Beria, and ST, I'd like to ask you to delete your recent posts so that we can preserve the AAR to help people learn these mechanics without exposing them to the crazy sorts of disagreements that can spring up in these games. The posts on here subsequent to turn 11 were (mostly) written before the game fell apart and speak only to game play, I'd like to keep it that way.

< Message edited by thedoctorking -- 4/30/2020 7:33:19 PM >

(in reply to SparkleyTits)
Post #: 422
RE: Epilogue - 4/30/2020 7:40:44 PM   
Telemecus

@thedoctorking

No you spent two years trying to stop anyone playing the 2x3+ game - including beria and others. You harassed and abused continuously. Were you not banned?

< Message edited by Telemecus -- 4/30/2020 7:41:25 PM >

Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT

(in reply to thedoctorking)
Post #: 423
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 13 14 [15]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: Epilogue Page: <<   < prev  11 12 13 14 [15]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI