Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut (A)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut (A) Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/3/2018 11:53:56 PM   
AcePylut

In the DEI... CB knew the PoW was out of ammo, damaged, sunk, or otherwise not a factor. Also probably knew the Repulse was out of the way for a bit. But... I don't think CB accounted for the CVL Hermes and her torpedo aircraft. Today, they sprang a perfect ambush at some shipping at Manado...at range 6, maximum range for torpedo's.....

Attachment (1)

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 121
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/3/2018 11:56:08 PM   
AcePylut

The shipping at Manado had no CAP, my search coverage showed no signs of enemy CV's... I launched an attack in the morning,... and another, full, strike in the afternoon....

Attachment (1)

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 122
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/3/2018 11:58:28 PM   
AcePylut

And promptly missed with all 12 torpedo's dropped during the morning strike...
and missed with all 12 bombs dropped in the afternoon strike.

Needless to say, between the PoW's gunner and these flyboys aim... the British navy is embarrassing itself.

The Hermes will retire. Sigh.

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 123
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/4/2018 12:01:43 AM   
AcePylut

Finally - to wrap up Dec 26th's combat phase... Rabaul was invaded. She will fall shortly to the IJ 4th Division.

And... it's the little things in life, like seeing this tf can sneak it's way to safety

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by AcePylut -- 11/4/2018 3:10:54 AM >

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 124
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/5/2018 8:30:17 PM   
AcePylut

Dec 27th, 1941:

Today was a "not much going on turn".

I rested most of my airgroups across the board.

Rabaul fell to the 4th ID's first attack - that was to be expected.

The invasion fleet for Palemburg showed up. It promptly swatted aside my 15-20 PT boats.

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 125
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/6/2018 5:16:57 PM   
rustysi

quote:

ORIGINAL: AcePylut

And promptly missed with all 12 torpedo's dropped during the morning strike...
and missed with all 12 bombs dropped in the afternoon strike.

Needless to say, between the PoW's gunner and these flyboys aim... the British navy is embarrassing itself.

The Hermes will retire. Sigh.

At least you're willing to attempt something. It should give CB some food for thought, and maybe a little caution.

It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 126
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/6/2018 5:20:06 PM   
rustysi

quote:

Rabaul fell to the 4th ID's first attack - that was to be expected.

Yup. The 4th ID there at this time is a bit of a sledgehammer cracking an eggshell. Then again its not somewhere else raising He$$.

quote:

The invasion fleet for Palemburg showed up. It promptly swatted aside my 15-20 PT boats.

Yeah another, 'That's expected.'

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

(in reply to rustysi)
Post #: 127
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/6/2018 5:35:55 PM   
rustysi

quote:

ORIGINAL: AcePylut

Dec 26th 1942:

In Hardcopy - -I hope this shows up as I downsized the troops a little... if not, I'll know for next time.

Nanyang has 6 Japanese full strength divisions.

Changsa has 3, and 1 just left 2 turns ago on it's way easterly.

Canton has 1 division + change. HK had 1 div and change.

Interesting. If I may make some suggestions/observations?

You've got Ichang and the river crossing to its east. It looks like there's a straight line into Hankow, another x4 base. Can you get some troops into the place?

NW of Nanyang it looks like you're withdrawing your troops. Why? Its x3 terrain and you can hold in those type hexes.

The two bases west of Kaifeng, forget them. Hold in the jungle/rough (x3) to the west. Also don't give up the terrain to their N/NE without a fight. Always challenge in the roughest terrain. Its the only way to delay in China.

Canton, nice!!!

Make sure, as sure as you can anyway, that he doesn't get around Changsha to the west. It may be the only way for him to take it without a massive assault.

Hey, Hong Kong did a good job under some pretty dire circumstances.

Overall the place looks pretty good. Well, as good as it can for China.

One more thing, don't forget to rush as much supply up the Burma road as you can, its the only thing that'll keep China in the war for long.

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 128
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/7/2018 7:18:11 PM   
AcePylut

I thought about Hankow but never moved forward. I'm now thinking that if I can slide in 400-500 AV, it might put a small kink into the "destroy China" timeline.

I don't have any troops that can block anything NW of Nanyang. I'm working on getting troops there, but this region is threadbare at the moment. I'd rather make a stand along the Ankang road.

Got a new turn in this am, will run it tonite when I get home.

(in reply to rustysi)
Post #: 129
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/7/2018 9:06:32 PM   
rustysi

quote:

I'm now thinking that if I can slide in 400-500 AV, it might put a small kink into the "destroy China" timeline.

Ya think?

quote:

I don't have any troops that can block anything NW of Nanyang. I'm working on getting troops there, but this region is threadbare at the moment. I'd rather make a stand along the Ankang road.

Fair enough, but I don't know exactly where that is, I'll check later. All I'll add is that I think its important to keep him away from Sian. It tough to hold if he gets there, due to the clear terrain, and its got some good items there that he will need.

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 130
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/7/2018 9:14:40 PM   
rustysi

One other thing. Those guys in the swamp N of Nanking, head 'em to Suchow and try to draw some of his forces back there so you don't cut the SLOC. They probably won't last long, but they're doing nothing in the swamp besides being self imposed POW's.

Oh, and keep in mind Hankow is a major SLOC for him too. All the better if you can get some troops into the place.

(in reply to rustysi)
Post #: 131
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/8/2018 12:56:46 PM   
AcePylut

Good idea about my swamp troops. They're just sitting there, might as well make them an annoyance to my opponent.

(in reply to rustysi)
Post #: 132
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/8/2018 3:20:34 PM   
AcePylut

Another day in, another dollar gained.

Not much to report. Nothing major going on. Pago Pago finally got some supply, so this base is now online.

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 133
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/8/2018 3:21:39 PM   
Anachro

Do you view Pago Pago as beneficial/key? I find it kind of superfluous once you have a good hold on Suva, Noumea, etc.

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 134
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/8/2018 3:26:52 PM   
AcePylut

So here's what I came up with...

Iachang is what I call the "hinge point" of China. It's a "hinge" in that it separates "East" China (Sian, Ankang, etc.) from "West" China (Changsa, Kweilin, etc.).

If I hold Iachang, I can, relatively speaking, transfer pixelsoldaten from East to West, and vice versa, rather quickly (relatively speaking). If I lose Iachang, that hinge point is lost and there is no transfer of troops.

Say CB goes up the Sian Road... i could, theoretically, move 1500 AV into a blocking position behind his main thrust, from the Changsa region... and vice versa, if I decide to abandon East China, or if it becomes untenable, or if the main IJ thrust comes up Wuchow, then I can move units from Ankang/Sian into the region.

I won't have that hinge point if I move 400-500 av into Hankow. If I leave those 500AV in that forest hex, it makes it a mini-strategic reserve for both East and West China.

So I might just hold my troops in the forest hex and see what happens. I can always move down into Hankow as I don't think he's going to defend the open terrain N of Hankow... so I keep that option "in the bag" for future "annoy my opponent" operations.

< Message edited by AcePylut -- 11/8/2018 4:53:25 PM >

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 135
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/8/2018 3:28:00 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anachro

Do you view Pago Pago as beneficial/key? I find it kind of superfluous once you have a good hold on Suva, Noumea, etc.

Depends on the direction of Japanese expansion. I have seen lots of AARs where the Japanese took Noumea and Suva. In one game the Allies lost Pago-Pago too and had to retreat to the French possessions in the South Pacific. Their convoys had to come in from Port Stanley!

But if the Japanese are not pressing in that direction, troops and supply from P-P can be moved forward to Suva and Noumea to make those bases the strongest .

< Message edited by BBfanboy -- 11/8/2018 3:35:52 PM >

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 136
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/8/2018 3:47:02 PM   
AcePylut

Exactly – it’s a little too early to tell, but looks like CB is going to take Noumea shortly so my OZ convoys will route through NZ or through CapeTown into Perth. Pago Pago and Suva (which will probably be invaded) might become my “forward” bases at that point.

Right now, however, Pago Pago is the “crossover” point for long range units transitioning to OZ. (I had 4 damaged B17’s sitting there for a week while awaiting supply to be repaired.) Also, Pago Pago is my “fall back” base for my forward based AVD’s/AVP’s and Cat squadrons. I want it to have a little supply - enough to repair damaged aircraft and build forts – for the time being. Pago Pago may turn into a major forward base, it may just be a backwater rest stop. Don’t know yet, but I’m keeping the lights “on” at the base until I decide.

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 137
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/8/2018 9:28:45 PM   
BBfanboy

Noumea has a big points multiplier for Japan, so Auto-victory should be one of your considerations on whether to fight tooth and nail for it.

The CT-Perth convoy route is very obvious and most IJ players trying to isolate Oz will interdict it with raiding TFs, including carriers at times. Not good to lose troop reinforcements that way. Melbourne tends to draw a lot of sub activity in the choke points between Tasmania and Oz mainland. I use Adelaide or Port Augusta as destinations to dodge most of those problems. Once you can get some aircraft trained up in ASW patrolling the Tasmania area, Melbourne becomes much safer again.

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 138
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/9/2018 6:46:38 PM   
AcePylut

Right now, Dec ’41, from a grand strategic point of view, there’s not much I can do other than prepare for the future. I simply don’t have the “free troops” available to create a self-sustaining pocket of bases that can withstand the IJ, at this time. All you can do is begin setting up the rear transport hubs.

Knowing this, I’ve chosen to start the preparations for that time when I can and will be able to create a few bases and “leave them alone”. It’s far too early to get a feel for “where” CB is going to go post-DEI (if he does go anywhere).

Here’s what my gut tells me:

India? Not likely.

Oz? Darwin for sure.

Perth – if that’s not taken by the IJ, I do suspect “raiding season”, so I’ll have to set up a string of pickets from Exmouth to the map edge. I have numerous xAKL’s and those bitty amc ships for this. All I need to do for this, is build up Exmouth to port level 1 or 2 and get a steady stream of fuel up to the base. Shouldn’t be too much trouble.

NE Oz – if CB goes for Perth, then I suspect he’ll also take out NE Oz. Townsville/Charter Towers is being built up. Below that, Brisbane and Twoombua (sp – that base 2 hexes W/NW of Brisbane). Below that, Sydney and surrounding bases. Below that, Melbourne. I have my Wirraway squads setup for ASW patrol in the Melbourne shallows.

South Pacific – He’ll probably take Noumea. I have nothing there to stop him, and won’t for at least 2-3 weeks at a minimum, if I decide to re-route some convoys right now. Even if I do, these troops won’t stop the IJ. If he takes Noumea, it seems logical to take one or both of Pago Pago /Suva . That can be done right now, and nothing I can do about it for a while, so not going to worry about it at the moment.

SE Pac – Tahiti is getting an infusion of units in about a week.
Canton/Baker/Christmas/Johnston – haven’t been touched yet by the IJ – I’ve moved minimal supply into the bases for my Cats.

Wake/Midway – CB hasn’t invaded Wake. His bad as I just put another marine Arty unit on there and am building forts. I would like to hold this base if at all possible. It keeps open a gateway to Marcus and thus the Marianas.

If I am going to “forward push” right now – it’s going to be at Tabiteuea and the surrounding isles in the Gilberts. This collection of bases is a hinge point between PH and Oz - in that if I control Tabby and the surrounding isles, there’s a whole lot to the South and East that doesn’t need to be covered… but if I don’t control Tabiteuea , then the amount of bases to the S and E that are vulnerable and/or need attention to provide Cat coverage increases dramatically. I need/want to bulk up Canton and Baker Island in concert, as it would be easy for the IJ to bypass Tab, take Canton, and semi-effectively isolate Tab from supplies. Of course, tomorrow may shift everything around should an invasion fleet show up at Tabby 😊

For the latest turn – there was more positioning of the troops, but not much as far as combat goes.

Two things of note: Since the PoW and Hermes foray into the DEI – CB has been sending in itty bitty sctf’s that have inched forward and are sniffing around every turn. These are a combination of scout and “bait” ships. It's almost as if CB put a big "shoot at me" flag on the ships. I won’t bite for this small fry, because I bet there are bigger fleets “just out of sight” waiting for me to jump on these ships. I'll know in a couple days when I turn "on" my search aircraft again (right now they are standing down, repairing, reducing fatigue, gaining morale, etc.)

At Port Moresby, a squadron of “25 exp” A-24’s launched against a pair of DMS’s at Gili-Gili. Scratch 2 DMS’s 😊 I think the Brit navy can take some marksmanship lessons from these green and inexperienced pilots. A pair of DMS’s entering a hex all alone…. where have I seen this before hahahaha? A pair of DMS sweeping potential mines can only mean one thing: invasion. Look for Gili-Gili and the IJN to become acquainted shortly.

I'll leave the A-24's on Naval Strike this turn and see if anything else shows up, if not I'll retire them to Townsville.

In China - I'm going to LRCAP a couple of units that are really weak and behind enemy lines, but have been subjected to daily "crap bomber" attacks. maybe I can down 10-20 Lily's, Sonia, Marys and/or Anns or whatever the code names are for those pre-WW2 bomber designs.

Both of the Dutch 100 Av Support base units are in OZ. one is moving to Charters Towers, the other is moving to Brisbane. The Eastern Fleet should arrive at Perth in another 3 days.

< Message edited by AcePylut -- 11/9/2018 6:52:15 PM >

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 139
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/9/2018 9:14:00 PM   
rustysi

quote:

Iachang is what I call the "hinge point" of China.

OK, but I see it differently. Its a nothing to me in my games as a JFB. It has too many rough hexes around it to make it an effective base for any kind of timely ops. The sole exception is to the E/NE where there is open terrain. As a JFB I drool when I see Chinese units in the open. Its nothing more than fresh meat. Not to mention a good source of experience gain for my hoards.

Now TBH I usually withdraw from there to the jungle hex on the other side of the river. There I hold, and its pretty easy to do. The one exception I made to this tactic has been in my current game. Well the AI had a little surprise for me. Rolled right through and into Hankow. What a PITA that turned out to be, and IMHO has delayed my conquest of China significantly. It took a large effort on my part to divert troops that were greatly needed elsewhere. Not only that it was tough to dislodge him because of the defensive bonus and the difficulty of cutting off all supply. Some must have gotten through the swamp hex, because I never seemed to fully cut him off.

Of curse the above is JMHO. YMMV.

quote:

I won't have that hinge point if I move 400-500 av into Hankow. If I leave those 500AV in that forest hex,

A x2 hex is insufficient. With 400-500 AV Japan could push you out with about 3 ID's, unless you've been there long enough to dig high fort levels. I for one would not leave the hex to you.

quote:

I can always move down into Hankow as I don't think he's going to defend the open terrain N of Hankow... so I keep that option "in the bag" for future "annoy my opponent" operations.

I doubt that the option would be 'in the bag' for the future. As said I for one would only wait long enough to see if you dared to move to the open terrain hex. Beyond that I would push you back across the river.

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 140
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/9/2018 9:33:04 PM   
rustysi

quote:

f I am going to “forward push” right now – it’s going to be at Tabiteuea and the surrounding isles in the Gilberts. This collection of bases is a hinge point between PH and Oz - in that if I control Tabby and the surrounding isles, there’s a whole lot to the South and East that doesn’t need to be covered… but if I don’t control Tabiteuea , then the amount of bases to the S and E that are vulnerable and/or need attention to provide Cat coverage increases dramatically. I need/want to bulk up Canton and Baker Island in concert, as it would be easy for the IJ to bypass Tab, take Canton, and semi-effectively isolate Tab from supplies. Of course, tomorrow may shift everything around should an invasion fleet show up at Tabby 😊

I like this one as long as the KB isn't in the 'hood.

quote:

I'll leave the A-24's on Naval Strike this turn and see if anything else shows up, if not I'll retire them to Townsville.

I don't know, I kinda like the idea of these guys at PM. As a JFB, I'm pretty loathed to put my carriers in range of LBA armed with 1000 lbers. I forget does he have Milne Bay (Gili-Gili)? If so then it doesn't matter.

To me it seems that CB is over extending himself a bit in the SE. Too much 'terrain' for the KB to effectively cover and should give the opportunity for some raids on his SLOC. Its why I like the idea of your ops in the Gilberts. Otherwise I would have advised against it.

Hope some of this helps, and gives food for thought. And yes, I do realize its your game. I'm enjoying just seeing things from the Allied perspective for a change. I hope I can make it detrimental for CB to have decided not to do an AAR, as essentially I'm a 'spy' right now. See I've only played as Japan as yet, and I don't like to read both sides of an AAR for fear of giving something away. Here I don't have to worry about that.

(in reply to rustysi)
Post #: 141
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/10/2018 2:24:02 PM   
BBfanboy

Nice luck on those A-24s hitting the DMSs. What are the Experience and NavB ratings for the squadron leader? Did you notice what their experience gain was?

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 142
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/11/2018 9:22:49 PM   
AcePylut

rustyi: Look at Iachang from the Allied pov. If I don't have that corridor, if I want to move units from "west" china to "east" China, they have to go up and around that dirt road northeast of Chunking. That's quite a journey... but if I have Iachang, I can move a stack into "east" china relatively quickly. All in all, though, once the IJ starts pushing and I start falling back to the "second" line of defense, Iachang loses its value.

BBFanboy: Those A-24 pilot's experience is in the 20's. IDK about the leader, figured it sucked also. I woulnd't worry about the chance of them hitting anything on the KB - after all, I'd have to go through CAP... perhaps 1 would get through, if 1000 other things go right and I hit the lotto and jackpot on the same day. I believe I'd have a better chance of having a B17 park a bomb on a CV, and I've never been able to do that (but one day, I will, and then I will rejoice).

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 143
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/11/2018 9:23:41 PM   
AcePylut

PS I appreciate the insight from the IJ point of view! Please keep it up as it gives me things to think about and possible IJ strategies to contend with that I hadn't thought about.

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 144
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/11/2018 10:17:59 PM   
AcePylut

I always call Milne Bay "Gili-Gili" because that's what it was called in the AH game Flattop, and so I just can't think of it as "Milne Bay".

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 145
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/12/2018 4:22:16 PM   
AcePylut

Here's my A24 squadron.

Judging by the morale dump post-mission.... my green, untrained, noobies didn't like being sent on a combat mission.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 146
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/12/2018 6:45:50 PM   
BBfanboy

Experience that low and no experience gain? I am beginning to wonder if that A-24 unit really was the one that sank two DMSs! Sync bug? Extreme FOW? Another A-24 unit?

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 147
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/12/2018 7:08:21 PM   
AcePylut

This was the "2nd" day after sinking the two DMS's... I left these guys on a naval strike, but there was nothing to fly against. You can see that this unit is based at PM.

IIRC if you look at the pilots and they are "green" colored, that means the gained exp in the previous day, but if they are "orange" they gained it in the previous month. Am I right or do I have that backwards? I am at work at the moment and can't check.

Interesting that, as you say, there appears to be no exp gain for any pilots in this unit. Even if they did have FOW on their attack against the DMS's and didn't do anything, they should have received *some* exp gain at least because they actually flew a combat mission. WTH game engine???

These pilots aren't even worth preserving if they don't gain exp in a big way, come March 24th.. and not worth changing their leader at the moment either.

Which reminds me - now that I've got things a little more organized, it's time to go on an "Air Group Leader Change PP Spending Spree" and get the right commanders in the right squadrons!

< Message edited by AcePylut -- 11/12/2018 7:10:50 PM >

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 148
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/12/2018 7:46:59 PM   
BBfanboy

I see no colour in any of the numbers you posted.
Green numbers mean a gain last turn. Orange numbers mean there was one or more points gained during that month. At the beginning of the next month the colours are reset to white.

The quality of the group leader might have something to do with experience gains. He does not seem to have the overall Experience, Air skill or anything else to do a post-mortem on the attack for learning purposes.

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 149
RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut... - 11/12/2018 7:59:13 PM   
AcePylut

"At the beginning of the next month the colours are reset to white. "

A-ha. That's it. Those screen shots come from the January 1st turn so everything reset itself to white. (I missed a day or two of game time in my AAR so it's off).

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Mushrooms over Maizuru: Chickenboy (J) vs. AcePylut (A) Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI