Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Armored Brigade is out now - Take the Cold War into your hands

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Armored Brigade is out now - Take the Cold War into your hands Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Armored Brigade is out now - Take the Cold War into you... - 11/15/2018 2:01:47 PM   
Daniele

Armored Brigade, one of the most anticipated wargames of the year,is now available on our store.
The Cold War has turned hot, and Europe is once again torn apart by conflict.

Take command of the deadliest mechanized formations available during an arc of time spanning from the Kennedy-Chrušcev confrontation to the final years, and fight your opponents in large and detailed maps.

Weather and visibility all play a role and with several munition types, including air to air combat and artillery, no battle will be the same.

Do you want to see the game in action? Join us today at 6 PM BST on our official Twitch Channel! Will XTRG be able to stop the Red Tide or will he lead it?

And don’t forget to go to the official Wiki page! We'll need your help for populating the Wiki with the staggering amount of information that the game comes with. With your help, we can get the Wiki up and filled in no time, and then new players will be able to find all kinds of information and useful tips on it.

< Message edited by Tamas -- 11/15/2018 2:11:41 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Armored Brigade is out now - Take the Cold War into... - 11/15/2018 2:16:24 PM   
Galahad78

The box edition, does it include a printed manual?

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Armored Brigade is out now - Take the Cold War into... - 11/15/2018 2:20:25 PM   
Tamas

quote:

ORIGINAL: Galahad78

The box edition, does it include a printed manual?

Yes, a standard soft-cover one. Please note what the product page says though - the boxes won't ship before end of next week (you'll be able to download the game immeditaley after purchase though).

(in reply to Galahad78)
Post #: 3
RE: Armored Brigade is out now - Take the Cold War into... - 11/15/2018 8:23:43 PM   
Galahad78

Nah, no problem for the waiting a properly printed manual is always a plus for me

(in reply to Tamas)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Armored Brigade is out now - Take the Cold War into your hands Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI