Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem is out on Steam and GOG

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem is out on Steam and GOG Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem is out on Steam and GOG - 11/29/2018 2:17:28 PM   
Daniele

One of the deepest tactical game ever made, depicting one of the boldest and tragic military operations of WWII, has been released on Steam and GOG!

In Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem, as the Allies you will carry out the world’s largest airborne operation, Operation Market Garden, to cross the Rhine and bring a swift end to the war or, as the Germans, use a hastily organized set of defense forces to prevent the Allies from reaching their ultimate goal, Arnhem Bridge.

Today, the developers are proud to announce that this masterpiece has been brought to Steam and GOG!

Are you ready to push your strategic skills to the limits?

Grab Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem now

Steam Page

Gog Page

Post #: 1
RE: Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem is out on Steam and... - 12/1/2018 7:26:38 AM   
Simulacra53

Damn, too much...had to buy.
The original CC2 was my introduction into the series - I can still hear that marching jackboots intro (hope it is in Last Stand, or I’ll have to find a way to splice it in...). The sale is a nice excuse too.

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem is out on Steam and GOG Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI