Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) Page: <<   < prev  67 68 69 [70] 71   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/11/2019 2:29:41 PM   
Canoerebel

3/21/45 to 3/22/45

Galloping to Victory: 3,500 points to auto victory. The total is dropping by about 500 points per turn. It's possible the game will end in March.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 2071
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/11/2019 5:51:52 PM   
BBfanboy

I guess it doesn't matter how many troops are in the count at Singers - you get points for destroyed squad devices, whether they were fully manned or not.

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 2072
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/12/2019 7:32:44 AM   
CaptBeefheart

I was going to ask if you have that base to the southwest of Aparri built up, but it doesn't matter if you have a bunch of surface forces protecting the base.

Well played. Would be interesting to see this one continue to a Downfall stage.

Cheers,
CB

Beer, because barley makes lousy bread.

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 2073
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/12/2019 7:41:56 AM   
obvert

quote:

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

3/21/45 to 3/22/45

Galloping to Victory: 3,500 points to auto victory. The total is dropping by about 500 points per turn. It's possible the game will end in March.

I was very interested in this game's later stages after your initial diagnosis that it's not to the Japanese players advantage to be less aggressive in the early to mid-game. The prevailing wisdom used to be that an active game with lots of attrition was good for the Allies, but it seems a quiet game with little 1:1 attrition is not good for the Japanese!

In getting very close to 2:1 already in March 45 you've shown that the Japanese permanent VPs need to be much higher before entering 45 to stand a chance against Strat bombing, base recovery points, and air/troop loss points that swing in the Allied favour during late 44-45.

< Message edited by obvert -- 12/12/2019 3:15:23 PM >

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 2074
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/12/2019 3:12:04 PM   
Canoerebel

The Denominator is the most important gauge of progress in the game. It is critical for the Japanese player to push it up; it is vital that the Allied player do what he can to minimize the increases.

The game is very counter-intuitive for the Allied player; or at least, for me. When I started playing 3000 years ago, I knew enough about the war to know that attrition "favored" the Allies. Time was in my favor, as lots of reinforcements were coming. So keep fighting no matter what, even if the outcome was 1:1 in the air, at sea, whatever. In reality, that was the worst thing I could have been doing. Production allowed Japan to shrug off such losses, and the Denominator Effect was brutal for Allied victory hopes.

There are certainly times to fight 1:1 (or even less) battles, such as destroying key enemy assets or targets. Sometimes hard fighting weakens Japan in the long run. But hard fighting just for the sake of fighting is playing into Japan's strong suit. Fuggedaboutit.

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 2075
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/12/2019 3:14:47 PM   
Canoerebel

3/23/45 to 3/26/45

Galloping to Victory: Just 2k points to auto-victory now. That's four decent Strat Bombing raids, if no important negatives take place. This turn the target was Osaka; tomorrow its Nagasaki. I'm pushing my Superforts pretty hard, but with victory this close it seems like the right approach.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 2076
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/12/2019 5:24:38 PM   
Canoerebel

3/27/45

Galloping to Victory: 1,800 points away from AV. Effective nighttime raid vs. Nagasaki Light Industry scores well. Tomorrow, the nighttime bombers mostly rest while the daytime shift takes a stab at Oita Resources.

Manila: Probing attack drops forts to 7, results in pretty hefty Allied losses, and doesn't indicate a supply malus. That's probably going to be the final attack of the war, unless something unexpected happens.

Indochina: Major landings at Soc Trang tomorrow, covered by LBA and one big CVE TF. Since the CVEs will be separated from the CVs, there is some risk. It's the last risky venture contemplated within the expected time frame of the contest.

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 2077
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/12/2019 5:59:41 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

The Denominator is the most important gauge of progress in the game. It is critical for the Japanese player to push it up; it is vital that the Allied player do what he can to minimize the increases.

The game is very counter-intuitive for the Allied player; or at least, for me. When I started playing 3000 years ago, I knew enough about the war to know that attrition "favored" the Allies. Time was in my favor, as lots of reinforcements were coming. So keep fighting no matter what, even if the outcome was 1:1 in the air, at sea, whatever. In reality, that was the worst thing I could have been doing. Production allowed Japan to shrug off such losses, and the Denominator Effect was brutal for Allied victory hopes.

There are certainly times to fight 1:1 (or even less) battles, such as destroying key enemy assets or targets. Sometimes hard fighting weakens Japan in the long run. But hard fighting just for the sake of fighting is playing into Japan's strong suit. Fuggedaboutit.

What you say is focused on aircraft losses early on, and as you say the Japanese can build replacements. What it appears they have not been able to keep up with is pilot losses. The abilities of his pilots seem to have declined rapidly after the first big air battles. You also played defensively a lot so his pilots were lost away from his bases while yours were shot down over your bases or over seas where you had ships/subs to rescue them.

The difference in pilot quality led to every increasing air losses for the Japanese which has contributed heavily to the Allied numerator. So it may be that the Japanese should have conserved pilots early by not being too aggressive with air strikes at long range or into heavy opposition. Maybe in your next game with John III you could ask him not to be aggressive with his aircraft ....

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 2078
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/12/2019 7:56:59 PM   
Canoerebel

3/28/45 and 3/29/45

Galloping to Victory: The spread to AV declined over these two days, first to 1,500 points and then to 800. Very close now.

Indochina: The enemy hasn't opposed Allied landings at Soc Trang. If the game continues, either by agreement or because I've totally miscalcuated the 1945 AV requirements so that it's actually 3:1 or 18:1 or something, then the Allies will be prepared to attend to Indochina/Thailand (and from there, China). And the reduction of Manila should be complete in 4-6 weeks.

I think I'm looking forward to a bit of a breath, once the game ends. It's been a crazy pace for a long, long time. I think I need and want a breather. But I suspect I'll go through withdrawal symptoms immediately. I won't know what to do without the tremendous anticipation of the next turn. Crack.

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 2079
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/13/2019 9:03:46 AM   
obvert

quote:

3/28/45 and 3/29/45

Galloping to Victory: The spread to AV declined over these two days, first to 1,500 points and then to 800. Very close now.

Indochina: The enemy hasn't opposed Allied landings at Soc Trang. If the game continues, either by agreement or because I've totally miscalcuated the 1945 AV requirements so that it's actually 3:1 or 18:1 or something, then the Allies will be prepared to attend to Indochina/Thailand (and from there, China). And the reduction of Manila should be complete in 4-6 weeks.

I think I'm looking forward to a bit of a breath, once the game ends. It's been a crazy pace for a long, long time. I think I need and want a breather. But I suspect I'll go through withdrawal symptoms immediately. I won't know what to do without the tremendous anticipation of the next turn. Crack.

I'm amazed at how quickly you've played this one. I know I have three going, but some days I only have one turn to play still, and you've played three and a half years in game in one year of real time!! That's astounding!

You should take a bit of a break. Read a book!

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 2080
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/13/2019 12:11:14 PM   
JohnDillworth

quote:

ORIGINAL: obvert

quote:

3/28/45 and 3/29/45

I'm amazed at how quickly you've played this one. I know I have three going, but some days I only have one turn to play still, and you've played three and a half years in game in one year of real time!! That's astounding!

Dan doesn't own a TV. He stands as a shining example of what is possible if you do not own a TV. Be like Dan

Today I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. I repeat, do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. - Yasser Arafat Speech to UN General Assembly

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 2081
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/13/2019 12:22:42 PM   
Canoerebel

:)

Obvert's comment made me laugh, because I read all the time. Probably six books a month plus lots of other stuff. Reading recharges my batteries, both personally and in my work for the magazine.

I just finished re-reading Jurassic Park for the fourth time and started a big book about the Battle of Chickamauga. Last week I finished Irresistible, by Andy Stanley, and I've started reading it a second time, so that I can make more notes and document my thoughts more accurately. In the past three weeks, I finished Do-Or-Die Men (1st Marine Raiders) and We Were Soldiers Once (both re-read for about the fifth times). I started Eugenia Price's To See Your Face Again, but just can't get into it. I've been reading through a new book about the flowers of Georgia, which has me ready for springtime. A love of reading is such a blessing.

Its the other stuff that I lag in - doing routine maintenance around the house, etc.

(in reply to JohnDillworth)
Post #: 2082
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/13/2019 1:47:52 PM   
obvert

quote:

ORIGINAL: JohnDillworth

quote:

ORIGINAL: obvert

quote:

3/28/45 and 3/29/45

Dan doesn't own a TV. He stands as a shining example of what is possible if you do not own a TV. Be like Dan

I am very proud to own and use a TV!! Films are stories too!

I do my fair amount of reading, mostly on the tube these days, but sometimes before bed. My first degree is English Lit and there aren't many 19th-20th century classic novels I haven't dipped into.

Now I read a lot of non-fiction though too. Some history, some contemporary.

(in reply to JohnDillworth)
Post #: 2083
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/13/2019 3:01:43 PM   
Kofiman

If fiction is okay, I'd have to recommend the two large novels by Patrick Rothfuss. "The Name of the Wind" and "The Wise Man's Fear."

They're phenomenal.

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 2084
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/13/2019 3:32:09 PM   
Canoerebel

Fiction is great. It's relaxing, sometimes inspiring, and when well written recharges my own creative batteries. My reading is split evenly between fiction and non-fiction.

I haven't heard of the two books you've mentioned, but I'll look them up.

A few months ago, a young lady behind the counter at Chick-fil-A encouraged me to read The Road. I did so and found it interesting and pretty good. A couple of years ago, Forumite crsutton recommended The Good Shepherd by Forrester (WWII Battle of the Atlantic story). Very good. And I read and re-read lots of my own favorites over the years. Alistair MacLean and Kenneth Roberts are my two favorite novelists. A novel that really sticks out in my mind is The Unforgiven, a superbly written western.

I don't enjoy vulgar or profane books, which makes it pretty challenging to find good contemporary fiction.

(in reply to Kofiman)
Post #: 2085
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/13/2019 3:42:41 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

Fiction is great. It's relaxing, sometimes inspiring, and when well written recharges my own creative batteries. My reading is split evenly between fiction and non-fiction.

A few months ago, a young lady behind the counter at Chick-fil-A encouraged me to read The Road. I did so and found it interesting and pretty good. A couple of years ago, Forumite crsutton recommended The Good Shepherd by Forrester (WWII Battle of the Atlantic story). Very good. And I read and re-read lots of my own favorites over the years. Alistair MacLean and Kenneth Roberts are my two favorite novelists. A novel that really sticks out in my mind is The Unforgiven, a superbly written western.

I don't enjoy vulgar or profane books, which makes it pretty challenging to find good contemporary fiction.

A naval fiction story you probably haven't read is Warren Tute's "The Cruiser" - a British Ajax class cruiser in the Mediterranean. Read it when I was a teenager and it reinforced my interest in navel warfare in the WWII era. Easy to read and hard to put down as I recall.

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 2086
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/13/2019 3:52:48 PM   
Canoerebel

Hey, sounds interesting!

Have you read Alistair McLean's HMS Ulysses? It's a spectacular book. If you have, how does it compare with The Cruiser?

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 2087
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/13/2019 4:09:14 PM   
Grollub

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kofiman

If fiction is okay, I'd have to recommend the two large novels by Patrick Rothfuss. "The Name of the Wind" and "The Wise Man's Fear."

They're phenomenal.

Agreed. The language in those books are just beautiful.

“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"

(in reply to Kofiman)
Post #: 2088
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/13/2019 4:40:40 PM   
Capt. Harlock

quote:

Manila: Probing attack drops forts to 7, results in pretty hefty Allied losses, and doesn't indicate a supply malus. That's probably going to be the final attack of the war, unless something unexpected happens.

Can you give us any more details about the BB bombardments at Manila? Problems with mines, subs, CD guns?

Civil war? What does that mean? Is there any foreign war? Isn't every war fought between men, between brothers?

--Victor Hugo

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 2089
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/13/2019 4:42:53 PM   
Canoerebel

A TF led by two slow BBs is bombarding Manila every night, with good effect. It is based at nearby Lucena, which has lots of AEs and AKEs. The Allies cleared out enemy mines, took Bataan by paradrop, and mined it heavily. Early on, Dave had SSX at Manila, but they were handled by various TFs, including the bombardment one, without any trouble. No CD guns. The bombardments routine is working very well.

< Message edited by Canoerebel -- 12/13/2019 4:43:31 PM >

(in reply to Capt. Harlock)
Post #: 2090
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/13/2019 4:46:07 PM   
Canoerebel

I looked up The Name of the Wind. It appears to fall into the fantasy genre, which I don't enjoy. I very rarely read fantasy or science fiction, with a couple of exceptions (The Lord of the Rings, on the one hand, and Heiro's Journey, on the other).

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 2091
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/13/2019 5:56:45 PM   
obvert

quote:

Love The Good Shepherd!

Nice to have a few here to add to my lists.

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 2092
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/13/2019 5:58:01 PM   
Anachro

I'm reading the Parade's End tetralogy. So far, so good.

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 2093
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/13/2019 6:30:31 PM   
Canoerebel

3/30/45 and 3/31/45

Galloping to Victory: The Allies are 133 points from AV (if my math is correct and if I actually know the AV rules). If weather permits tonight's B-29 raid, the game should end. I hope it ends.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 2094
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/13/2019 9:45:29 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

Hey, sounds interesting!

Have you read Alistair McLean's HMS Ulysses? It's a spectacular book. If you have, how does it compare with The Cruiser?

I read both of them in my teen years. I thought them comparable, although McLean is the better writer in most ways. I was not/am not well enough schooled in the finer arts of writing to put my finger on the differences. The plotlines of the two books also have similarities.

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 2095
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/14/2019 2:49:29 AM   
Kofiman

I'm afraid so, it falls into the fantasy genre.

As for vulgarity or profanity.. I think in the whole book, there's one page with a couple of street kids who use some bad language. Maybe two or three other examples of someone saying something equivalent to 'my god'. Rothfuss isn't a writer who uses it for emphasis or punctuation, he's good enough to handle tone changes and form shifts without using profanity.

Grollub has it correct. It is really beautifully written, tightly plotted, built around very solid stuff that's well put together. It's just a solid narrative that is.. well, welcoming and comfortable.

Above all, well the prose is remarkable, and would feel archaic or clunky in the hands of someone less skilled.

I knew nothing about it when I got my copy, just picked up something to read on a holiday, and it happened to be the best novel I've read in decades.

I would recommend giving it a chance. Reading the first few pages should be enough to know if it's worth reading.

< Message edited by Kofiman -- 12/14/2019 2:50:56 AM >

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 2096
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/14/2019 1:10:08 PM   
Canoerebel

4/1/44

Galloping to Victory! The Superforts hit Yokohama in modest numbers. Other than that its a quiet turn but sufficient to achieve the long-anticipated victory.

Remember the Lex! She sank around December 18, 1941, during the penultimate moment of this game - one of the most exciting episodes I've experienced. I would only lose three other fleet carriers in the match (but please don't inquire about the jeep carriers).

Here at the End of All Things: Take any dot base on the map and you get a "Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!" Engage in a tiny surface combat between an SC and an enemy APD near Balikpapan and you'll hear Tokyo Rose boasting of sinking "Two carriers, etc." There's so much audio fanfare in the game, but the end is quite a letdown. At the very end of the 001, there's a very short and weak flare of trumpets and the sad little victory screen pops up. It's like thru-hiking the AT, but doing so from north to south and winding up at the top of rather non-descript Spring Mountain in the Georgia forests. Just kind of a let down given the immense build up and anticipation.

What Say Ye? Yup, Yup: That's the message I sent to Dave, to see if he wishes to continue to savor the Downfall era of the game. We haven't broached the topic in our emails, so I have no idea what his thinking is. His email transmittal with this turn was purely routine - "Another." He didn't tip things off at all. He's quite a gentleman.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Kofiman)
Post #: 2097
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/14/2019 1:20:39 PM   
obvert

Well done Dan! Congrats!

(in reply to Canoerebel)
Post #: 2098
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/14/2019 1:23:57 PM   
Anachro

Congratulations on a very efficient victory against what seems a skilled opponent.

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 2099
RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) - 12/14/2019 2:06:42 PM   
Anachro

On the topic of books, I have always been a bit of a history nerd, particularly ancient history. In the past few years, I've been on a bit of a Roman history kick, reading a number of primary sources and history books, as well as ancient authors, that I have found to be extremely interesting. Forgive me if you don't like such stuff, but if you have even a modicum of interest in Roman history, these are some good recommendations from me:

1. The Letters (Vol 1-4), Cicero, Verlag and Beck, Translated by Shuckburgh: These four volumes encompass the complete collection of private letters of Cicero (as well as a few other statesmen of the late republic), tracing a period from before his consulship in 63 BC to a little while before his death in 43 BC. It is a fascinating first-hand, eyewitness account of the various personalities and events of the late republic, particularly those leading up to and including the civil war, all told from the viewpoint of a man of immense learning, political and oratorical skill. I re-read these letters at least once a year and always find them extremely enthralling. On top of all this, there are extensive footnotes to all the volumes that really go deep into detail on the minutiae of the letters to give great background and context to each.

2. Selected Political Speeches, Cicero, Ed. Betty Radice: A Penguin classic compilation of various famous speeches of Cicero's with a good enough translation, though I'm sure there are better. This gives good detailed context to the letters above and shows Cicero's skills as an orator whereas in his letters he speaks more informally. You'll learn more fully about some events that Cicero might only allude to in his letters. Unfortunately, this doesn't include all his speeches, such as the full number of Philippics he wrote attacking Mark Antony.

3. The Republic and the Laws, Cicero, Trans. Niall Rudd: A work that, in its time, was of immense importance and studied by Roman school children to the end of their empire. It gives a viewpoint on the Roman conception of their republican constitution and why it works, why it's the best (Romans really did feel they had the best governmental system in the world), and how Cicero thought it could be improved made to work again in the era of the late republic when things were coming undone. It was published only a little while before civil war broke out. Unfortunately, only extensive fragments of it remain with a number of portions missing, as it was discovered in the form of a palimpsest in the Vatican archives.

4. The Historians of Ancient Rome, Ronald Mellor: A collection of works by ancient authors, stretching from the republic to the collapse of the western empire and beyond. All are fascinating, particular the excerpts from later authors, but the crown jewel for me is Tacitus' Annals, which not only cover a fascinating period showing the early empire and the transition to autocracy (the emperor's immediately after Augustus), but do so with a provocatively good style. It's not wonder the period in which Tacitus' wrote is called the Silver Age of Latin.

5. Roman Letters: An Anthology, Ed. and Trans. Zeiner-Carmichael: Various primary source letters from different periods of the Roman republic and empire. Probably most interesting here are the letters Pliny the younger, covering his dealing with the emperor Trajan, but also more private letters. One particularly fascinating one is his first-hand account and recollection of the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in a letter written to Tacitus, the historian mentioned above.

6. Letters on Ethics, Lucius Annaeus Seneca, Trans. Graver and Long: A series of letters written by the famous Roman statesman and philosopher Seneca (during the time of Nero, who eventually forced him to kill himself). Though ostensibly letters to a friend, these are altogether taken as a work of Stoic philosophy, and perhaps the best representation we have of the Roman conception of Stoicism (along with Marcus Aurelius' meditations). Much of the early Greek writings on Stoicism have been lost, unfortunately. That said, even if you don't have an interest in philosophy per say, these letters are a joy to read and full of what I consider to be very good advice on life. For a nice summary of philosophy, the various schools, and more please see Will Durant's The Story of Philosophy.

7. Caesar: Life of a Colossus and Augustus: First Emperor of Rome, Adrian Goldsworthy: Immensely readable biographies of these two giants of Roman history by the noted British historian Adrian Goldsworth. They do a very good job presenting the life and times of these two fascinating figures.

I can go on and on with more, but I'll stop for now.

< Message edited by Anachro -- 12/14/2019 2:12:35 PM >

(in reply to Anachro)
Post #: 2100
Page:   <<   < prev  67 68 69 [70] 71   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Intellectus Ex Nihilo (Wal-Mart on Ice) Page: <<   < prev  67 68 69 [70] 71   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI