Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

French capitol moved to Bordeuax?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> French capitol moved to Bordeuax? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
French capitol moved to Bordeuax? - 6/27/2019 1:12:36 AM   
lkendter

I've fooled around with multiple early games trying to get all the subtleties down before finishing a game.

That message is brand new to me. Every time Paris is captured, France calls it quits.
French morale is just a lousy 11%. Not enough losses before Paris fell?

What happened here?
It was weird enough to have Germany reject the Polish partition this game. Russia ramping up production very well for 1940.

< Message edited by lkendter -- 6/27/2019 1:18:52 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: French capitol moved to Bordeuax? - 6/27/2019 1:20:17 AM   
Ktonos

For the French to surrender their National Morale musto go to 0, as with most nations in game.
Now, taking Paris is usually enough to blast French NM to pieces. Usually. Sometimes they need an extra push even after Paris. In that case, the capital moves to Bordeaux.

Some reasons for the French to have some NM leftover and not surrender:
1. British units are still in France (this gives French some resistance to NM shocks)
2. Not enough French units destroyed. Maybe the axis had a swift and bloodless capture of Paris.
3. Some decisions like the banning of the French Communist Party grant some NM boost (in exchange to Soviet mobilization penalty)
4. Maybe the French fleet destroyed some Italian/German surface vessels getting some nice 2-3K NM in the process.

(in reply to lkendter)
Post #: 2
RE: French capitol moved to Bordeuax? - 6/27/2019 1:27:20 AM   
lkendter

Probably the Italian slaughter. Wiped out the majority of the Italian fleet with France leading the charge. 10 Italian ships were toasted.

(in reply to Ktonos)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> French capitol moved to Bordeuax? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI