Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

grand final game b australian pbem torney mother us v pbhawkins ger 7/44 fr.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> grand final game b australian pbem torney mother us v pbhawkins ger 7/44 fr. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
grand final game b australian pbem torney mother us v p... - 6/28/2003 3:32:39 PM   
MOTHER

Time is short gentlemen,the quicker this is done the less lives will be lost.Col Travis you have your orders and good luck Lt. Tryian.
=====================
THE BOMBARDMENT:Fire!!!!,the divisional artillary lets loose with 8" and 105 mm combined smoke and HE , and upon the sight of the first explosions the smaller calibres let loose at key points.
=====================
AIRBOURNE:Klaxon rings.green light!,the 8 waco gliders descend.mortars,bazookas ,hmgs.and the elite hold on;but alls not well, the LZ is being bombarded, its a balls up!!!!!;into the malestrom they descended;some land in the clear only to face the wrath of GE engineers scatterred among the trees and wreakage,others are devasted by their own HE along with the unsuspecting defenders.
Rallying:The survivors prove good training pays as its noted the immeadiate german defenders are eliminated or routed.Glider piolts note the presence of ger HQ!!!! not 150 meters away!,and upon the glide approach 88 AT in key positions.
COULD IT BE A MASTERSTROKE OR A MASTER DISASTER,ONLY TIME WILL TELL.
========================
Scouts confirm the expected presance of 88 AT guns as they rush ahead to quickly confirm and secure the expected .
========================
Col. Travis and the airbournes 82 nd. Lt.Tyrian both are witness to the unexpected developments from different perspectives.:confused:

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Post #: 1
oops! two threads on same game! - 6/29/2003 10:06:49 AM   
pbhawkin1

Mother, check in at other thread for this game...

peter

Regards

(in reply to MOTHER)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> grand final game b australian pbem torney mother us v pbhawkins ger 7/44 fr. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI