Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Morale issue

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Morale issue Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Morale issue - 7/31/2019 12:46:14 PM   
sapper32

Is it just me or is there an issue with Allied morale? Playing a human opponent my units in NA & ME are struggling for morale e.g. BR IIIX Corps attached to O Conner HQ 3 hex from Alexandria has 1% morale ???? How can that be also the other units facing the Italians in NA have between 12 and 26% morale it's the same in Iraq and Palestine while the Germans have 116% morale how can I fight them ?? Is there something wrong with me or the game

The battle of Medjerda is almost forgotten,but was fought against highly disciplined German troops and blasted a route straight to Tunis it was a perfect infiltration battle and should be remembered as the best fought British battle of the war.
Post #: 1
RE: Morale issue - 8/1/2019 2:17:29 PM   
Hubert Cater

Low supply can have an effect on your morale which can see it steadily decrease over several turns of very low supply. However there is also a morale boost for the side that forces the surrender of a nation, i.e. if Germany forces the surrender of Yugoslavia, all of its units will receive a temporary morale boost. At the same time, the opposing side will receive a bit of a morale hit. It could be the combination of these factors that is currently at play in your game but the second part that describes the morale boosts and hits should only last for several turns.

(in reply to sapper32)
Post #: 2
RE: Morale issue - 8/1/2019 9:33:55 PM   
sapper32

I will see how it goes ive made sure HQ is attatched and I guess as they are in the desert supply will be low but that should be the same for Axis aswell, Hope morale will improve as my units get over the shock of the French collapse,

The battle of Medjerda is almost forgotten,but was fought against highly disciplined German troops and blasted a route straight to Tunis it was a perfect infiltration battle and should be remembered as the best fought British battle of the war.

(in reply to Hubert Cater)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Morale issue Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI