Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Action Phase: Shorter Command Delay

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> MODS and Scenarios >> Action Phase: Shorter Command Delay Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Action Phase: Shorter Command Delay - 11/3/2019 5:23:06 PM   
blaa

Hello,

for now this is just a quick edit that changes the command delay to 50% of what it was in the base game, so 20 + 20 becomes 10 +10. In the cases of Italy and Yugoslavia I rounded up to 10 + 13 and 18.
It makes the game a bit faster paced. If it gets too easy, just give the enemy more points, training or morale.

Installation:
Drop the folder into the database folder (in case of steam steam/steamapps/common/armored brigade/data/database). Select "change settings" when launching the game and change from "default" to "Action Phase".

Issues:
Can only be used to generate campaigns and missions, default campaigns and mission list is empty. Reported as bug.

Future:
I´d like to make a more complex version of this, but I´d have to be able to change the delay for individual actions like "rotate". Not sure if that is possible, maybe the devs can explain how or make it possible to mod those commands individually in the future.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> MODS and Scenarios >> Action Phase: Shorter Command Delay Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI