Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Disappearance of LW SP Light Flak Battalion combat squads

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Disappearance of LW SP Light Flak Battalion combat squads Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Disappearance of LW SP Light Flak Battalion combat squads - 11/11/2019 1:48:16 PM   
Badnews

I'm version 1.12.02 and I have a problem.
When my LW SP light flak battalion arrives at OKH, most of its combat squads will be emptied immediately, even if they have just arrived at OKH fully loaded.
The total toe of the whole battalion is about 0% ~ 5%. Very few combat squads were randomly retained, but all support squads are always fully retained.
I test from T3 to T5. These battalions in the rear don't receive any supplement at all. They are always not ready.
Can someone answer this question?
Thank you very much.
Post #: 1
RE: Disappearance of LW SP Light Flak Battalion combat ... - 11/11/2019 1:58:30 PM   
Badnews

Attach a screenshot.
In the logistics event, it can be seen that 89th LW SP light flak battalion arrived fully loaded.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Badnews)
Post #: 2
RE: Disappearance of LW SP Light Flak Battalion combat ... - 11/11/2019 1:59:34 PM   
Badnews

But at the beginning of the turn, you can see that all the combat teams of the unit have disappeared.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Badnews)
Post #: 3
RE: Disappearance of LW SP Light Flak Battalion combat ... - 11/11/2019 2:01:32 PM   
Badnews

This is true of all LW SP light flak battalions. But other units are doing well.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Badnews)
Post #: 4
RE: Disappearance of LW SP Light Flak Battalion combat ... - 11/11/2019 2:21:44 PM   
Dreamslayer

The curse of Hermann Goering? Ahnenerbe should to investigate it

(in reply to Badnews)
Post #: 5
RE: Disappearance of LW SP Light Flak Battalion combat ... - 11/11/2019 2:56:14 PM   
Telemecus

I assume it is the same issue as v1.11.03.

The LW SP Flak battalions come with non self propelled guns which are not part of their ToE. So in the logistics phase the guns are removed from the battalions. They are then equipped with the SP guns they should have, or will have when there are enough in the pool and it arrives to the unit.

Attachment (1)

Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT

(in reply to Badnews)
Post #: 6
RE: Disappearance of LW SP Light Flak Battalion combat ... - 11/11/2019 3:20:39 PM   
Badnews

Thank you very much for your answer.
Now it seems that I can only wait for these troops to be replenished.

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 7
RE: Disappearance of LW SP Light Flak Battalion combat ... - 11/11/2019 5:47:52 PM   
Denniss

Must be some kind of scenario data problem, the 89th LW Flak Bn is motorized but not self-propelled (towed flak, not flak on halftracks). Setup is correct in standard campaign.

< Message edited by Denniss -- 11/11/2019 5:48:44 PM >

(in reply to Badnews)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Disappearance of LW SP Light Flak Battalion combat squads Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI