Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Coming Soon] >> Distant Worlds 2 >> RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! Page: <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 2/29/2020 8:15:00 AM   
Reed1981

Hello Erik Rutins,
I hope you are still reading this. First of all I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart that you are making a successor, gigantic honestly! what I've read so far and the questions answered promise great things. I cannot fully understand the topic of the weapon components etc., since the ships are combined into a fleet, which is a powerful force anyway. Furthermore, I'm interested, since you can also see a gas mining station, what exactly does it look like with the transport? In the picture (Teekan gas mining station or Red gas giant with a mining station) the station is still a long way from the actual Gas Planet. Are extra ships being sent from the mining station to the gas giant planet to skim off the gas, then do they return and load it into the gas warehouse? or how exactly can you imagine that. The question also relates to all other aspects (ore, ucantium opal or Dantar fur). I know that there were private mining ships in the first part of the game, but they mined directly and then transported them to a spaceport. Since the private sector of the game makes a huge contribution to the fun, I just want to ask how it is handled. Thank you for your time! PS: Will the game be released in multiple languages?

(in reply to R_TEAM)
Post #: 241
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 2/29/2020 12:07:08 PM   
Jorgen_CAB

They have already said that there is no MP in Distant Worlds series but they are considering it might be added in the future. Distant Worlds is foremost a single player experience which is why they also seem to focus in AI allot which to me is hugely important. I think there are allot of MP games out there and that is fine, but in my opinion most MP oriented game loose the RP feeling as they have to be so perfectly balances in all thing where in a SP game you don't as something can be less powerful than other as a challenge to players.

All in all I think that some games should not have MP at all as it tends to destroy portions of games that don't work well with MP.

(in reply to R_TEAM)
Post #: 242
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 2/29/2020 5:26:26 PM   
R_TEAM

@Jorgen_CAB
can you link me to the statement related to "no Multiplayer in DW 2" - as i have NOT found an clear answer for this - only, like your text, romurs from community members (or wishes to clarify the most noise for this ..)
And if you dont like MP or dont want it is realy not relevant for me and all other players where would buy DW2 "if" it have multiplayer ...
The question is simple for me - if it have MP then 95% I buy - with SP only no interest - so an official statement would be nice [and i think the same goes for all other for which multiplayer is important]
(and i have already read enough noise from DW community membes that he dont need MP/wish it will not implemented or dont care over this -> this dont answer my question in any way ...)

< Message edited by R_TEAM -- 2/29/2020 7:19:39 PM >

(in reply to Jorgen_CAB)
Post #: 243
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 3/5/2020 2:47:52 AM   
Drumline2

Hey Erik! Excited to see more announcements when they come out for what we can expect. I know you guys have only released a small amount of information in relation to everything you guys are doing for DW2
and ill be interested to see what you guys are doing for planetary invasions this time around.

That being said, I had an idea or two on how to liven up the conquering of planets and making their invasions and defending of invasions more interesting.

Ill start with a basic idea for each part of the process and expand to be more specific, or try to at least so it all makes sense and doesn't get lost in babbling.

1) A better illustration of the planets surface, its terrain features that are specific to each planetary type along with where cities are located on the surface.

2) Troop complement for the planet and where they are garrisoned. (Troop types, amount, etc.)

3) Transport types. For general transport and specific (more on that later)

4) Planetary defenses. (Planetary shields, landing defenses, bunkers, AA guns, etc)

5) Technology applications

1. PLANET SURFACE
So when it comes to the planets surface, having a unique area for each planet (continents/landmass and such) might be understandably tough to do. Maybe a system to help with randomization can be implemented, but for now I'll assume its possible to randomize each planets surface to be unique, for the sake of argument and the rest of this.

Assuming that planetary surfaces can be randomized so that each planet is different, ill start with what can be shown. Now im not sure what level of detail could be reached with something like this, let alone how zoomed in or out it would be and if you could zoom in a bit closer to the surface during invasions or something like that. I'll start at colonization. Having capitals and minor cities represented on the surface. When colonizing a planet, you would choose where on the surface to place your first city. As population grows, you could place more cities on the surface and would be a nice way to visually see a growing planet. Since planets have terrain, you would be able to choose city sites with the idea of where they might be more easily defended. A city surrounded by mountains with a few natural choke points would be harder to attack once on the planets surface (more on that later).

2. TROOPS
Assuming a planetary surface implementation, you could then have different types of units for different roles. Your basic foot soldier or ground unit type (cannon fodder). Things like tanks or armored units. Artillery. Fighters/bombers. Ground/air transports. Obviously this list of unit types could be very long and not 100% sure physically creating each one a click at a time would be very fun. Or maybe it would, it would take some testing to see what is engaging and what becomes too much of a chore when its being applied on a galactic scale. It may be more practical to have a building responsible for steadily creating each troop type up to a cap based on the pops assigned to that building. Conscription building for Infantry. Forge or Armor Factory for Tanks/Heavy Units. Fighter/Bomber Factory. This way you could even have military focused worlds entirely devoted to keeping your troop numbers up for the war effort. And as technology advances you could gain access to Elite versions of the base units based on your civilization, but more on that later in the Technology Applications section.

So when thinking about graphically representing these units on the planets surface, that is where i have trouble deciding what could be both efficient and exciting to watch. Especially with the scale. What i keep settling on is a mix of simulation and player input. Being able to physically control every aspect of a planetary invasion could be an entire game of its own and while probably possible in the future of computer processing capabilities, at the moment its a pipe dream. So i think the medium that might be possible is something along these lines. Still being able to see how many troops each side is fielding (the hundreds of thousands to the millions or even billions - think insect/hive here). I do think what would be important is giving the player the ability to, at the very least, control where on the planet troops are landing to invade and a minimal level of control when it comes to moving your troops around the planet to attack certain cities/defenses and such.

3. TRANSPORT TYPES
When it comes to transporting your armies around the stars, I think having general transportation and specific transportation can introduce some interesting gameplay to invasions. For General Transportation, think what we have in the game now thats pretty straightforward. You wanted to move troops from one planet to another? Cool, we have space boxes to put everyone in and move around on the galactic map. No problems there. As for Specific Transportation, think more of the different ways to get down onto a planets surface and how to move around quickly once on the surface itself. This ties in a bit with planetary defenses so i'll try not to get too in depth with that as there is a section dedicated to that later on. When invading a planet, I would think there would be stages to that invasion. Does the Planet have a Planetary Shield? Cant just send transports in, they would blow up against the shield right? Gotta use your fleet to batter down the shield so transports can move in. This would be where Specific Transportation could come in and choosing where your troops land on the surface itself along with where the Planetary Defenses are located. Flying down with the big transports loaded with troops are huge targets for planetary AA. Easy pickings and just asking to lose a lot of men during the getting on the surface phase. Fleets themselves would become more useful during invasions, being a platform to fire down on those defenses to try and make it easier to land. However not to make fleets just an OP invasion tactic, having larger planetary weapons that could shoot up at fleets that are orbiting the planet could keep this from being too overpowered. While larger troop transports would make easy targets on the way down, something like drop pods to get smaller amounts of men on the ground to try and secure a landing area for the full army to start landing is a better option and a good intro tech revolving around planetary invasions. This would give the ability to drop right on top of defensive emplacements and start inflicting casualties. (Dropping right onto units as normal civs might come with a big morale hit as a way to balance this, unless its an Elite troop type made for this purpose that would negate the buff or just reduce it). Once on the planet itself, using Aerial transports to get troops around the planet faster or between continents can be used.

This is just an outline for how invasion stages might go but it gives a lot of room for improvisation for how people approach conquering a planet and brings a lot of variation to the game without being too complex. It also allows for technology upgrades throughout the game to change how invasions are approached, both in attacking and defending.

4. PLANETARY DEFENSES
A big part of making sure your planets are defensible are emplacements to defend against certain units/invasion types. If the planets surface is implemented, physically building emplacements to make it harder to take the planet becomes possible. Things like Garrisons/Bunkers/Artillery Emplacements/AA/Ground to Space weaponry/Shields become unique to each planets construction and then each conquest becomes a unique experience/challenge. Cities themselves would have Garrisons to hold soldiers defending the city, these troops would come with huge defensive bonuses to keep invaders from being able to just drop a handful of units on a city and take it. Some kind of bombardment could bring down the garrisons holding the city and make it easier for ground troops to take. Bunkers could be placed to cover a certain amount of ground, same with Artillery Emplacements that would have a larger range and do damage to units within their range. AA, the obvious defending against bombers/fighters and transports within their range. Ground to Space Emplacements could engage large ships in orbit, but have large accuracy debuffs against smaller craft like transports and fighters/bombers. This all adds enough to the game to make invasions an interesting problem to solve, and much more engaging to be a part of or even prepare for. It also makes the invasion process last much longer, tough dug in planets could take years to siege down. You then need to make sure you can keep your supremacy over that system for the duration, wouldnt want to lose your orbital fleet and leave millions of your troops stranded on a planet that isnt your own yet.

5. Technology Applications
So for this section i'm going to try to stick with how the invasion process might change as the game moves through into the mid and late game. This is more generalizing ideas and nothing really too specific.

Introducing transporters (think Star Trek transporters) in the tech tree. Could have a specialized transporter unit that just need to get down to the planet and set up. Once activated, would be able to continually transport large amounts of units straight from the transports in orbit right onto the surface, completely ignoring the planetary AA.

Civ type-specific Techs. Normal civs arent going to conduct their invasions the same as Hives(Insect) or Exterminators. Hives could have techs later on that allow them to create hatcheries on invaded planets to create drones on a planet they are still in the process of invading. Think a Zerg type of invasion, get down to the planet and create something like a spawning pool to bolster your forces. This gives the defenders an urgency to try and deal with it somehow. Whether thats bombing the site or going on the offensive, leaving their defenses before they get overrun.

Exterminators are the obvious anomaly, they only care about killing everything. Could be some really interesting tech introduced to be as "there I go killin again" as you could get. Think bio-weapons, massive war machines. Their units could cause morale debuffs to everything but Elite units. Knowing some huge force is coming specifically to kill everything can be pretty unsettling.

So yeah thats basically the ideas for how to make Planetary Invasions and conquering planets a bit more interesting. How it would all look is obviously the hardest part. I dont think it would look all that appealing having large markers to represent troops/defenses and such. Even having a hex based system for the surface might be too constraining. Even having a "color blob" showing your troops location on planet could work if implemented well. I dont know. Would definitely like to see the planetary combat improved though and excited to see what you guys have done to improve from DWU, which I already liked over most other 4x games i've played. Cheers!

(in reply to R_TEAM)
Post #: 244
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 3/7/2020 1:55:25 PM   
ASHBERY76

Back to silence.

(in reply to Drumline2)
Post #: 245
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 3/7/2020 6:12:06 PM   
StarLab

quote:

ORIGINAL: ASHBERY76

Back to silence.

Calm before the storm... Although I've never waited 5 years for a storm to roll in!

-Larry Monte

Latest YouTube Series
DW2 Mortalen Preview
DW2 Ackdarian Preview

(in reply to ASHBERY76)
Post #: 246
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 3/7/2020 10:41:44 PM   
SirHoraceHarkness

quote:

ORIGINAL: StarLab

quote:

ORIGINAL: ASHBERY76

Back to silence.

Calm before the storm... Although I've never waited 5 years for a storm to roll in!

I bet you never had to code an epic scale real time strategy game either with only a couple of devs and a handful of artists.

They still offer a better product than the big name big money dev houses.

(in reply to StarLab)
Post #: 247
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 3/8/2020 2:17:10 PM   
Rising-Sun

As long it is modable, giving fans to expands their creative ideas or dreams.

(in reply to SirHoraceHarkness)
Post #: 248
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 3/8/2020 11:27:52 PM   
Shogouki

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rising-Sun

As long it is modable, giving fans to expands their creative ideas or dreams.

I hope it's at least as modable as DW:U is.

(in reply to Rising-Sun)
Post #: 249
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 3/11/2020 2:17:03 PM   
OnePercent

I want Codeforce devs to take as much time as needed to make this perrrfect. Because DW1 was just 2D perfect.

(in reply to Shogouki)
Post #: 250
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 3/11/2020 10:11:13 PM   
SirHoraceHarkness

quote:

ORIGINAL: OnePercent

I want Codeforce devs to take as much time as needed to make this perrrfect. Because DW1 was just 2D perfect.

I had a few misgivings about it going full 3d but they seem to be confident they can not only match the scale of dwu but expand it and keep system reqs reasonable. Guess we will see. I always thought upgraded pixel graphics would be find as you can get some rather beautiful results like with the game 'gratuitous space battles'. That one has tons of action on the screen at once with highly detailed pixel graphics and full hardware gfx lighting and bloom and effects. Looks fantastic.

(in reply to OnePercent)
Post #: 251
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 3/12/2020 4:51:45 AM   
OnePercent

quote:

ORIGINAL: SirHoraceHarkness
I had a few misgivings about it going full 3d but they seem to be confident they can not only match the scale of dwu but expand it and keep system reqs reasonable. Guess we will see. I always thought upgraded pixel graphics would be find as you can get some rather beautiful results like with the game 'gratuitous space battles'. That one has tons of action on the screen at once with highly detailed pixel graphics and full hardware gfx lighting and bloom and effects. Looks fantastic.

I actually preferred the 'old style' 2D that DW:U had, for e.g. I love the way Factorio handles 2D graphic assets, they aren't supposed to look uber realistic, but the 2D designs themselves look utilitarian and rusted, imo DW1 gave off the same effect.

For a full 3D game, then I prefer a more realistic look with all the modern graphics bells and whistles rather than a cartoon look (think Red Alert 3), and from what I've seen so far of the concept art and the screen shots it seems they are exactly aiming for the serious realistic art style, one of my favorite scifi space games is Nexus: The Jupiter Incident that employed this art style.

< Message edited by OnePercent -- 3/12/2020 4:52:04 AM >

Post #: 252
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 3/25/2020 4:54:56 AM   
kratt81

Will the planet populations still be represented as actual population numbers, like 23 billion, 500 million, 6 billion, etc, one of the main things that really draws me out of the game immersion is when I see games like stellaris represent pops as some abstract number, like 7 human pops and 3 alien pops, etc, it takes me out of the game as the planets and populations dont feel "real" to me anymore, that is why i liked DWU so much, the actual scale and representation of population numbers like 11.4 billion, or 22.7 billion made the planets actually feel real and filled with people and really helped with the immersion, I hope they keep that aspect and dont follow other games by abstracting all those real numbers into some vague 6 pop, or 5 pop, etc, same thing with ground troop numbers, I like seeing transports filled with tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands to even millions of soldiers fighting other soldiers on other planets and getting the battle report stating that 543,341 of our soldiers were killed, we killed 2,659,425 of the enemy, it adds another layer of realism and immersion into the game like no other

(in reply to OnePercent)
Post #: 253
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 3/25/2020 4:29:02 PM   
Thorgon

will it be possible to have fleets be automatically replenished when a ship is destroyed?
similarily will it be possible to have spaceports/defensive battery's rebuilt automatically?

(in reply to kratt81)
Post #: 254
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 3/28/2020 8:21:08 PM   
Nukle

OMG I NEED this game!

(in reply to Thorgon)
Post #: 255
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 4/5/2020 9:37:25 AM   
Bleek

Still checking the forum weekly for updates.

(in reply to Nukle)
Post #: 256
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 4/5/2020 1:18:41 PM   
RogerBacon

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bleek

Newb. I made it my home page on my browser. :)

BTC 14UURmC4rD762RStsufKmaUjfXQrBvahU1
ETH 0x7c65139BC82A0BDC5b11F92001D5c5a112219f08

(in reply to Bleek)
Post #: 257
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 4/5/2020 5:14:06 PM   
USSAmerica

quote:

ORIGINAL: RogerBacon

quote:

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to RogerBacon)
Post #: 258
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 4/5/2020 7:40:57 PM   
SirHoraceHarkness

This would sure be a great time for a new epic scale 4x rts to come out..

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 259
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 4/9/2020 12:43:11 PM   
Bleek

quote:

ORIGINAL: RogerBacon

quote:

Touché!

(in reply to RogerBacon)
Post #: 260
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 4/10/2020 6:35:24 AM   
Sparviero

I need a Easter Sneak Peek

(in reply to Bleek)
Post #: 261
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 4/10/2020 4:47:57 PM   
BigWolfChris

quote:

ORIGINAL: kratt81

Will the planet populations still be represented as actual population numbers, like 23 billion, 500 million, 6 billion, etc, one of the main things that really draws me out of the game immersion is when I see games like stellaris represent pops as some abstract number, like 7 human pops and 3 alien pops, etc, it takes me out of the game as the planets and populations dont feel "real" to me anymore, that is why i liked DWU so much, the actual scale and representation of population numbers like 11.4 billion, or 22.7 billion made the planets actually feel real and filled with people and really helped with the immersion, I hope they keep that aspect and dont follow other games by abstracting all those real numbers into some vague 6 pop, or 5 pop, etc, same thing with ground troop numbers, I like seeing transports filled with tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands to even millions of soldiers fighting other soldiers on other planets and getting the battle report stating that 543,341 of our soldiers were killed, we killed 2,659,425 of the enemy, it adds another layer of realism and immersion into the game like no other

I completely agree with this, it's a big strong point of DW and really hope it is the same for DW2

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8 Core @3.7GHz
2x16 GB Vengeance LPX 2666MHz RAM
MSI RTX 2070 Armor 8G
SSD Drive

(in reply to kratt81)
Post #: 262
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 4/10/2020 6:19:23 PM   
Webbco

You'll be lucky. Erik only gives us updates once every 3 years or so.

(in reply to Sparviero)
Post #: 263
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 4/10/2020 6:46:06 PM   
SirHoraceHarkness

quote:

ORIGINAL: Webbco

You'll be lucky. Erik only gives us updates once every 3 years or so.

We don't need much. Just a few new pics of the game and maybe a paragraph or two outlining some things they think we will like in the new build.

(in reply to Webbco)
Post #: 264
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 4/18/2020 5:09:35 AM   
Hubrisious

Just wanted to say I'm still eagerly awaiting this game!

Thanks for all the hard work devs!

Post #: 265
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 4/19/2020 10:50:41 PM   
Moltrey

Erik and crew:

First off, glad you and the team seem to be back in spades. It's been much too long for my liking, but, I understand why.

I always loved Distant Worlds, although it is a bit fuzzy as to exactly why. I think it had a lot to do with the open-ended nature of gameplay and thus strategy. Stellaris is a great game, but it has a very linear, limited advancement (in game terms, not tech) in how you go about 4X'ing. I kind of agree with a few others here that Stellaris isn't really a great example of 4X, but, it's fine.

One small aspect that I personally love that ticks my "Epic Expanses" space checkbox is how in DW you can send a your construction ship Star Anvil out into the "no mans land" between systems and build a surveillance station or probe to monitor your flank for pirates or whatever. So cool. I guess I just always loved the myriad choices that open up before me in a new game. The comfort of automation as needed is a trusted friend, although I tend to do most of the heavy lifting myself as Emperor. ;P

One small question concerning the music design for personal tunes in DW2- will there be support for newer formats other than .mp3? That would be nice.
Thanks for all your hard work.
Stay safe guys!

< Message edited by Moltrey -- 4/19/2020 10:52:55 PM >

"Chew, if only you could see what I've seen with your eyes." - Roy Batty

(in reply to Hubrisious)
Post #: 266
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 4/25/2020 10:44:07 PM   
rxnnxs

So I looked up my password to write after months again just to ask you for some news..
I mean, why don't we hear any thing for months?
There is a christmas sneak preview and also another thread in the upper section but thats it.
if I make a page of your forum to my starting page, what page should it be?
This, or the other distant worlds 2 thread?
or will there be a new one?
and even if there is coming some news, it is about time, really.

i also look in here at least once a weak, but there is nothing new in here from the devs. so why should i bother reading about things that are concerning distant worlds 1?

in whatever stage you are, there are many people waiting to hear something new.
and it would be nice, if it would be a new thread, where you write once a month something new in it to keep us informed and to make the time we wait for the game a nice time.

but right now, nothing new for months is really not nice.
this takes not more than some minutes, and thats all we need.

thanks for reading and i hope you make big steps forward.
but whatever the status is, i can wait for years to come, but please, keep us informed.
just throw something at us, and please at a place where we all can be sure all news from you land there, and not shattered somewhere in the forum.

(in reply to Reed1981)
Post #: 267
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 4/26/2020 5:09:59 AM   
rjord2021

quote:

ORIGINAL: rxnnxs

So I looked up my password to write after months again just to ask you for some news..
I mean, why don't we hear any thing for months?
There is a christmas sneak preview and also another thread in the upper section but thats it.
if I make a page of your forum to my starting page, what page should it be?
This, or the other distant worlds 2 thread?
or will there be a new one?
and even if there is coming some news, it is about time, really.

i also look in here at least once a weak, but there is nothing new in here from the devs. so why should i bother reading about things that are concerning distant worlds 1?

in whatever stage you are, there are many people waiting to hear something new.
and it would be nice, if it would be a new thread, where you write once a month something new in it to keep us informed and to make the time we wait for the game a nice time.

but right now, nothing new for months is really not nice.
this takes not more than some minutes, and thats all we need.

thanks for reading and i hope you make big steps forward.
but whatever the status is, i can wait for years to come, but please, keep us informed.
just throw something at us, and please at a place where we all can be sure all news from you land there, and not shattered somewhere in the forum.

When there is more news the developers will release the news here...... be patient.

(in reply to rxnnxs)
Post #: 268
RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! - 4/26/2020 5:13:11 PM   
rxnnxs

Yes you are right, but they need months.

Look at this Developers, not a huge company, but outstanding in communication:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/984680/eventcomments/4086396791263332709/?tscn=1587920154

(in reply to rjord2021)
Post #: 269
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Coming Soon] >> Distant Worlds 2 >> RE: Distant Worlds 2 Christmas Sneak Peek! Page: <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI