Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Panzer Corps 2 - Free upgrade to box for one week after release

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Panzer Corps 2 - Free upgrade to box for one week after release Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Panzer Corps 2 - Free upgrade to box for one week after... - 2/27/2020 2:43:22 PM   
AlbertoC

A few days ago we concluded our 48 hours pre-order beta for Panzer Corps 2. The reception has been great, and we received great feedback from those who played the game.

We can safely say comments from all who played Panzer Corps 2 in those two days have been overwhelmingly positive. We're very happy to see so many people love the game, and we can't wait to release an even more polished version on March 19th.

Speaking of the release day, we have a surprise for all those who would rather buy Panzer Corps 2 from the Slitherine store directly: for the first week after release you will be able to upgrade your Panzer Corps 2 copy to a physical edition for free (except postage cost).

This will be a great way for everyone to save on a physical copy of Panzer Corps 2 and will be an exclusive to the Slitherine store.
Post #: 1
RE: Panzer Corps 2 - Free upgrade to box for one week a... - 3/4/2020 5:43:21 PM   
gsol69

I had already pre-ordered PC2 back on Feb 6th, does that mean will be unable to take advantage of the upgrade to the physical edition?

(in reply to AlbertoC)
Post #: 2
RE: Panzer Corps 2 - Free upgrade to box for one week a... - 3/19/2020 12:52:00 AM   
The_Drill_SGT

how do we upgrade?

(in reply to gsol69)
Post #: 3
RE: Panzer Corps 2 - Free upgrade to box for one week a... - 3/19/2020 5:03:55 AM   
Infierno

Sounds cool. What's the deal with the manual for the physical release of PC2? Is it going to be a large hardback like you guys did for DC: Barbarossa and War in the West? Or is it gonna be a more classic thin glossy paperback manual style?

quote:

ORIGINAL: The_Drill_SGT

how do we upgrade?

When you buy something on the store, there's always a checkbox to upgrade to the physical box.

If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?

(in reply to The_Drill_SGT)
Post #: 4
RE: Panzer Corps 2 - Free upgrade to box for one week a... - 3/19/2020 11:35:37 AM   
gsol69

Once again I ask how do I upgrade my pre-order from Feb 6th to a physical box copy?

(in reply to Infierno)
Post #: 5
RE: Panzer Corps 2 - Free upgrade to box for one week a... - 3/20/2020 12:56:57 AM   
floyd17

What site do I used to get the upgrade to a physical box copy?

(in reply to gsol69)
Post #: 6
RE: Panzer Corps 2 - Free upgrade to box for one week a... - 3/20/2020 5:55:19 AM   
adamschule85

Great advice

(in reply to AlbertoC)
Post #: 7
RE: Panzer Corps 2 - Free upgrade to box for one week a... - 3/23/2020 6:16:17 PM   
rwenstrup

How do I get the physical edition? This offer was not announced the day of release ... I can't find a way to take advantage of this offer anywhere...
Thanks....

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

(in reply to adamschule85)
Post #: 8
RE: Panzer Corps 2 - Free upgrade to box for one week a... - 6/10/2020 10:30:35 PM   
floyd17

Is there an update on how to get a physical edition?
thankyou

(in reply to rwenstrup)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Panzer Corps 2 - Free upgrade to box for one week after release Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI