Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New Youtube gaming channel

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> New Youtube gaming channel Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Youtube gaming channel - 4/1/2020 8:04:59 PM   
PJL1973

Hello guys,

A while back (in February), I decided that I would set up a new gaming channel on Youtube just for fun really, seeing that I'm always watching stuff on Youtube. At the moment, I've started off slowly, only one new upload a week (1900 GMT/BST Mondays), and only on the Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom game (which came out 10 years ago). However, I will be starting a new series (on an even older, 90s game, Battle Isle 3). The first episode for that will come out next Thursday 9th April, but I will be showing the intro & outro for the game (in English and in full screen) tomorrow (at the same timeslot of 1900 GMT/BST as the Monday videos).

So if you are bored at home in lockdown in whatever country you are in, feel free to go to my channel (PJL1973 Gaming) on Youtube. One big note though, there won't be any commentary on the game (I hate the sound of my own voice and I just can't bear to broadcast it Youtube or any other platform). So it's just the gameplay and nothing else. In general, it will be TBS/RTS type games, probably with a campaign focus, but primarily whatever I feel like playing.

Here's the direct link to my channel, for those that are interested:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRoqNiz5ePABbfmoQEMURYQ/

< Message edited by PJL1973 -- 4/1/2020 8:06:32 PM >

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> New Youtube gaming channel Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI