Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How do you guys manage to make all these wonderful games...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> How do you guys manage to make all these wonderful games... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How do you guys manage to make all these wonderful game... - 9/23/2000 9:28:00 AM   
Totenkopf

...and make them all free for users?

Post #: 1
- 9/23/2000 10:11:00 AM   
Joe Osborne

So far it's been the dedication of a few to building something that we could not sell. We've been prohibited by SSI/Mattel from publishing the games for profit. Why do we do it? Cause we love it It's also given us a wealth of experience in game production techniques. But soon we will be publishing our own games for sale. Regards, Joe Osborne Director Matrix Games Network
quote:

Originally posted by Totenkopf: ...and make them all free for users?

(in reply to Totenkopf)
Post #: 2
- 9/23/2000 10:20:00 AM   
David Heath

I am doing it for the babes myself VGB! David

(in reply to Totenkopf)
Post #: 3
- 9/23/2000 12:47:00 PM   
Supervisor

We are all very rich and do this for a hobby. Wild Bill can be seen driving his custom amphibious Lexus that he takes to Hawaii. Paul Vebber is part owner of the Green Bay Packers. Mike Wood lives in Siliocon Valley counting his stock options as former lead programmer at Oracle. Nick Papp is a world famous artist using an assumed name. I won the california lottery 5 yrears ago and live on the beach. I am right now watching the sunset off Catalina Island and sipping a margarita while I type this on my laptop. David does it for the babes is right. He owns a string of Topless bars in New Jersey and New York

(in reply to Totenkopf)
Post #: 4
- 9/24/2000 8:54:00 AM   
Joe Osborne

Man, I must have missed something ...David always tells me we're all starving artists Lexus.... babes....stock options... ON THE BEACH IN CALIFORNIA!!! Hell, I live THERE, but I'm broke (probably cause I live there... )! I must be doing something wrong.....maybe I need to open a string of toples bars in Ventura or LA county....wait,wait, I'd have to stand in line. Joe Osborne
quote:

Originally posted by Brent: We are all very rich and do this for a hobby. Wild Bill can be seen driving his custom amphibious Lexus that he takes to Hawaii. Paul Vebber is part owner of the Green Bay Packers. Mike Wood lives in Siliocon Valley counting his stock options as former lead programmer at Oracle. Nick Papp is a world famous artist using an assumed name. I won the california lottery 5 yrears ago and live on the beach. I am right now watching the sunset off Catalina Island and sipping a margarita while I type this on my laptop. David does it for the babes is right. He owns a string of Topless bars in New Jersey and New York

(in reply to Totenkopf)
Post #: 5
- 9/24/2000 9:37:00 AM   
moore4807

Hey Wait- I LIVE in NJ (I cant believe I just admitted THAT either!) most of the topless bars I've visited here sell the alcohol so after a couple beers the women there become babes! <0> <0> ] ^.=^.+^

(in reply to Totenkopf)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> How do you guys manage to make all these wonderful games... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI