Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Possible Bug with Techs gained from events or strategems

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> Possible Bug with Techs gained from events or strategems Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Possible Bug with Techs gained from events or strategems - 6/8/2020 10:29:02 AM   
StrangledJTAC

This may be one of those 'silent fail' issues that don't throw obvious errors, or I'm just missing something:

I've obtained the tech 'electric engines' and 'tactical nuke' through the unconventional means mentioned in the title. However, I was unable to design models implementing either of these techs as the relevant selections are not given in the model design window (eg. no electric engine options are given when designing vehicles).

This contrasts sharply with the fact that I've had no issues with military techs that are obtained conventionally via the MRC, which I've no doubt that my troops with the laser rifles are thankful for.

Please investigate.
Post #: 1
RE: Possible Bug with Techs gained from events or strat... - 6/8/2020 12:31:04 PM   
Vic

Hi,

The electric engine has been fixed in one of the earlier Open Beta patches.

The tactical nuke can only be installed on the Monitor Tank, Automated Turret and Heavy Walker. (should make this clear in the manual)

Thanks for reporting none-the-less.

Best wishes,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to StrangledJTAC)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> Possible Bug with Techs gained from events or strategems Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI