Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Emigration

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Emigration Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Emigration - 6/9/2020 12:06:16 AM   
DeltaV112

Why does it happen? It seems related to salaries having done a bit of experimentation, but do QoL levels also play a role? Having peaceful borders seems related as well, but does distance also play a role? I have some areas with much higher salaries/private income that don't vacuum up all the population, is it as a result of my low-income zones being to far?

Having population is pretty important for supporting asset production, especially farms, offices, and industry eat lots of workers. Any thoughts people have on how to get population to emigrate to where you need them(and out of where you don't).
Post #: 1
RE: Emigration - 6/9/2020 12:56:39 AM   
Jdane

Lure in lots of recruits, transfer them from the capital's SHQ to another SHQ in the city you want to develop, then tell the recruits: "Congratulations. You're now civilians." and send them back to the general population.

I'm half joking but it should work. Same goes for colonists. But there must be other ways my brain is too fried up right now to think of.

(in reply to DeltaV112)
Post #: 2
RE: Emigration - 6/9/2020 1:08:21 AM   
StrangledJTAC

For natural migration see section 5.3.20.5 of the manual. Hopefully it's still somewhat accurate.

(in reply to Jdane)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Emigration Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI