Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[1.04beta4]Some non-functional Profile Bonuses

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> [1.04beta4]Some non-functional Profile Bonuses Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[1.04beta4]Some non-functional Profile Bonuses - 7/8/2020 12:23:42 PM   
zgrssd

I noticed some cases where I think the Regime Profile bonus is not working.

Bureacratic Bonus (Government 40) does not seem to work.

There is no bonus Mentioned on the Empire Dashboard
There is no bonus mentioned on the Bureacrat Offices or the High Command. And the production also has no unexpected increase.
This may be silently applied to "Next Turns BP" on the Dashboard.

Figures:
Bureacrat Office III: 450 BP rated, -2% production penalty, 441 actuall BP
High Command Office III: 90 BP rated, -2% production penalty, 88 actuall BP
Expeted Sum: 529
Expected Sum with +40% Bonus: 740.6 BP

Next turn BP: 618. +/-0 for Bureactacy Size
Effective Bonus: 16.8%

I am pretty sure no "Bureacractic Push" is interfering. Admin Level was 7.14. So I really doubt it is working.

Capable Supervisors (Meritocracy-40) is still not appearing on the Zone Inventories production. It does appear to work, as Out+Consumption is relevantly bigger then Production, by about the right amount.

Accomplished Envoys Roll Bonus (Meritocracy-30) does not appear to work. There is no bonus remarked for any leaders and no +30 discrepancy towarsd teh actuall skill when I try to make rolls.

Martial Tournamets Roll Bonus could also be broken. I could be not working at all, just not be displayed or even produce double the effect. (Leader with 100% Relations, 49 Total Skill, 149 average roll) I just got it this turn, so it is hard to tell with certainty.

Public Industrial Bonus appears to work for IP, but is not in the asset logs.

< Message edited by zgrssd -- 7/8/2020 12:24:47 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: [1.04beta4]Some non-functional Profile Bonuses - 7/8/2020 3:12:15 PM   
demiare

quote:

ORIGINAL: zgrssd

Accomplished Envoys Roll Bonus (Meritocracy-30) does not appear to work. There is no bonus remarked for any leaders and no +30 discrepancy towarsd teh actuall skill when I try to make rolls.

It's clearly working but in a confusing manner. My leader have +100 Diplomacy in his stat tabs, but when I'm trying to apply "Offer Protection" stratagem it's showing +114 bonus on roll.

(in reply to zgrssd)
Post #: 2
RE: [1.04beta4]Some non-functional Profile Bonuses - 7/8/2020 3:27:53 PM   
zgrssd

quote:

ORIGINAL: demiare

quote:

ORIGINAL: zgrssd

It's clearly working but in a confusing manner. My leader have +100 Diplomacy in his stat tabs, but when I'm trying to apply "Offer Protection" stratagem it's showing +114 bonus on roll.

The bonus is supposed to be +30.
What you decribe is propably the good relations bonus.

(in reply to demiare)
Post #: 3
RE: [1.04beta4]Some non-functional Profile Bonuses - 7/9/2020 3:53:57 PM   
Vic

Running out of time for today, but will check up on this tomorrow.

thanks for reporting. I am sure you found at least 1 bug.

best wishes,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to zgrssd)
Post #: 4
RE: [1.04beta4]Some non-functional Profile Bonuses - 7/9/2020 6:10:23 PM   
Pi2repsilon

I created a test to confirm some of those in beta5 as I noticed meritocracy feats didn't seem to work properly.

Accomplished Envoys (+30 on diplomacy rolls) definitely doesn't work as advertised. I tested with an idiot foreign affairs secretary with diplomacy skill 0, and a total skill of 5, and 91 relations, and the interface lists him as having a +19 bonus when using different diplomacy skill rolls, consistent with a relations bonus. So the envoys don't apply here.

I checked the logs for his per-turn diplomatic tasks I ran a few turns, and in one of them he managed to make a roll of 32, so the Accomplished Envoys don't apply there either as his minimum roll would otherwise be 5+30+1 = 36.

Martial Tournaments (+25 on operational rolls) looking through my operational roll logs for all five OHQ commanders the last few turns, I found the lowest to be

A 59 roll from a 100 relations officer with total operational skill 26
A 62 roll from a 96 relations offer with total operational skill 38

In the first case, the minimum roll should be 26+25+1+relationmod = 52+relationmod, for whih a value of 59 with relations 100 is not possible unless the relationmod isn't working.

In the second case, the minimum roll should be 38+25+relationmod+1 = 64+relationmod, but 62 was rolled so that's out of the question unless I got a negative mod for 96 relations.

I also didn't find a single operational roll substantially higher than than 100 + operational skill; I did find some within the range of 100 + operational skill + relations bonus.

Likewise, looking at stratagems with my 100 relations staff council director with 70 total operational skill, he gets +90 to the roll.

This suggests that Martial Tournaments doesn't work either in any aspects.

I do not have a save to test Administrative Competence (+40 on administrative rolls) with right now, but given the diplomatic and operational feat modifiers seems to be absent, it is probably worth a look.

< Message edited by Pi2repsilon -- 7/9/2020 6:16:22 PM >

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 5
RE: [1.04beta4]Some non-functional Profile Bonuses - 7/9/2020 8:31:01 PM   
zgrssd

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vic

Running out of time for today, but will check up on this tomorrow.

thanks for reporting. I am sure you found at least 1 bug.

best wishes,
Vic

I think it is save to asume that basically every Profile bonus from the Release version was broken.
You can propably go over each of them and find something. Minus the ones you already fixed, of course.

If we had some cheatcodes, we could test them all. Right now the bugs are only found as we actually get a Profile high enough. Wich is not easy at all.

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 6
RE: [1.04beta4]Some non-functional Profile Bonuses - 7/10/2020 7:30:21 AM   
Vic

For beta6:
-Fixed Bureaucratic Bonus not being applied to BP production *
-Fixed effect of Accomplished Envoys, Martial Tournaments and Administrative Competence (they all had the same problem as they all were skill roll modifiers)

The public industrial bonus is working as intended.

thanks for pointing this out.

best wishes,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to zgrssd)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> [1.04beta4]Some non-functional Profile Bonuses Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI