Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Bonus for soviet army during operation Uranus and Mars

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Bonus for soviet army during operation Uranus and Mars Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bonus for soviet army during operation Uranus and Mars - 8/24/2020 12:02:07 PM   
homeboy5

Is there any buff for you units during timeline when these operations actually happend?I noticed that during german operation for taking Moscow(3 turns during november) they have some bonus for attack.
Post #: 1
RE: Bonus for soviet army during operation Uranus and Mars - 8/24/2020 12:23:57 PM   
Telemecus

None as far as I know. Are you sure the Germans have a bonus for their attack, I do not think they have?

Remember there are the usual penalties for bad weather operations. So German tanks will not be as effective in the winter etc.

Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT

(in reply to homeboy5)
Post #: 2
RE: Bonus for soviet army during operation Uranus and Mars - 8/24/2020 2:07:21 PM   
homeboy5

Wel maybe because your forces are standing during mud and then you have almost 0 fatigue but im pretty sure there some bonus on attack for germans during these 3 turns.Check yourslef

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 3
RE: Bonus for soviet army during operation Uranus and Mars - 8/24/2020 2:12:33 PM   
SparkleyTits

There is no time framed attack buff for the Axis, that I am aware of
There is an attack and defence debuff for the Axis, straight after the 3 turns you described, so perhaps you are getting mixed up there?

(in reply to homeboy5)
Post #: 4
RE: Bonus for soviet army during operation Uranus and Mars - 8/24/2020 2:17:29 PM   
homeboy5

Really dont know myself for sure about buff during november for germans but when i played for them i felt like they had same strengh as during summer if not count movement points

(in reply to SparkleyTits)
Post #: 5
RE: Bonus for soviet army during operation Uranus and Mars - 8/24/2020 2:31:38 PM   
SparkleyTits

Yeah, the offensive capability should continue to be the dominant levels of CV from turn 1-17, then it will shoot down in the muds for 3 turns (Offensive CV is reduced to about 10% then) then you get 3 more turns of good CV throughout the snow turn, before more debuffs in the blizzards

You can ensure your initial panzers have the same CV potential as 41, after the blizzard ends, into 42 also, but it takes management and throughput
Although the Soviets will still be stronger than they were in 41, so the combat power isn't likely to be as high relatively speaking, as they once were

(in reply to homeboy5)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Bonus for soviet army during operation Uranus and Mars Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI