Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Where are the 16th and 48th Divisions of the 14th Army?!?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Where are the 16th and 48th Divisions of the 14th Army?!? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Where are the 16th and 48th Divisions of the 14th Army?!? - 12/6/2020 2:23:02 AM   
RSchall08

Are the 16th and 48th Divisions of the 14th Army designated differently in AE?

They are not listed in, All Ground Units, nor are they listed in Reinforcements.
Post #: 1
RE: Where are the 16th and 48th Divisions of the 14th A... - 12/6/2020 3:26:30 AM   
Alfred

The divisions are broken down into their organic regiments.

The units attached to the 14th Army are not ahistorical units. Clicking on them clearly identifies their parent divisional OOB.

Alfred

(in reply to RSchall08)
Post #: 2
RE: Where are the 16th and 48th Divisions of the 14th A... - 12/6/2020 5:29:07 AM   
RSchall08

Thanks Alfred. There is much that is different in AE compared to WitP. I must learn to look more closely....

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 3
RE: Where are the 16th and 48th Divisions of the 14th A... - 12/6/2020 5:41:57 AM   
Ian R

quote:

ORIGINAL: RSchall08

Thanks Alfred. There is much that is different in AE compared to WitP. I must learn to look more closely....

The easiest way to find information like that under discussion is to open the locations database in the editor and search for "16th division" etc.

"I am Alfred"

(in reply to RSchall08)
Post #: 4
RE: Where are the 16th and 48th Divisions of the 14th A... - 12/6/2020 10:19:57 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: RSchall08

Open the ALL LCUs tab (red flag button at the top of the main screen). Sort by HQ column, scroll down to 14th Army and check it out.

Alternate: Select a unit you know is already reporting to 14th Army. Click on "Show all units with the same HQ"

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to RSchall08)
Post #: 5
RE: Where are the 16th and 48th Divisions of the 14th A... - 12/7/2020 2:24:37 AM   
rustysi

quote:

There is much that is different in AE compared to WitP.

You'll be much better off if you don't compare the two games. Totally different animals.

It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Where are the 16th and 48th Divisions of the 14th Army?!? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI