Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Supply Truck mechanic need input.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> RE: Supply Truck mechanic need input. Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Supply Truck mechanic need input. - 2/11/2021 10:00:02 PM   
squatter

Another thing that amplifies the usefulness of supply trucks is that they don't require manpower.

In a current PBEM I ran out of manpower for Germany in 1943 and haven't been able to spend production on anything else apart from supply trucks for several months. Germany now has 600 supply trucks, with another 200 in the production line. This is clearly absurd, but the way manpower and production interplay meant it was the only option.

Perhaps supply trucks should require temporary manpower and/or logistics - 1MP for 10 trucks, say - which is returned to the national pool when spent. This would prevent supply trucks being an infinite resource.

(in reply to Harrybanana)
Post #: 91
RE: Supply Truck mechanic need input. - 2/12/2021 1:01:01 PM   
Jeff_Ahl

quote:

ORIGINAL: squatter

Another thing that amplifies the usefulness of supply trucks is that they don't require manpower.

In a current PBEM I ran out of manpower for Germany in 1943 and haven't been able to spend production on anything else apart from supply trucks for several months. Germany now has 600 supply trucks, with another 200 in the production line. This is clearly absurd, but the way manpower and production interplay meant it was the only option.

Perhaps supply trucks should require temporary manpower and/or logistics - 1MP for 10 trucks, say - which is returned to the national pool when spent. This would prevent supply trucks being an infinite resource.

+1

(in reply to squatter)
Post #: 92
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> RE: Supply Truck mechanic need input. Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI