Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[1.07.03][SteamOpenBeta] Rebels units move through ALL terrain at 10AP

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> [1.07.03][SteamOpenBeta] Rebels units move through ALL terrain at 10AP Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[1.07.03][SteamOpenBeta] Rebels units move through ALL ... - 1/19/2021 11:12:58 PM   
Clux

Basically the rebels units doesn't care what its the movement cost for infantry due the terrain and they move like they were on wheels (10AP cost)

https://streamable.com/vfht0w

Amateurs talk about strategy. Professionals talk about logistics!
Post #: 1
RE: [1.07.03][SteamOpenBeta] Rebels units move through ... - 1/20/2021 3:33:26 PM   
Krytor

It would be super nice if Rebels/Remnant AI/Nomads didn't all require a literal solid boarder of units to prevent them from going from the fog of war to stepping a tile away from your city in a single turn. Causing massive amounts of danger for the next 10 turns even if you kill them quickly because danger is insane and has no remedy once it takes hold.

(in reply to Clux)
Post #: 2
RE: [1.07.03][SteamOpenBeta] Rebels units move through ... - 1/22/2021 3:34:23 PM   
Vic

Resolved. Is due harder difficulties give a movement bonus to the AI. In this case moving cost 20 AP just enough to traverse the 5 hexes to the city.

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to Krytor)
Post #: 3
RE: [1.07.03][SteamOpenBeta] Rebels units move through ... - 1/22/2021 5:20:14 PM   
AgentFransis

quote:

ORIGINAL: Krytor

It would be super nice if Rebels/Remnant AI/Nomads didn't all require a literal solid boarder of units to prevent them from going from the fog of war to stepping a tile away from your city in a single turn. Causing massive amounts of danger for the next 10 turns even if you kill them quickly because danger is insane and has no remedy once it takes hold.

Having a sparse border guard is usually good enough. They don't like running between your units and can't get too far anyway because of the zone of control penalties.

(in reply to Krytor)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> [1.07.03][SteamOpenBeta] Rebels units move through ALL terrain at 10AP Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI