Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Valor & Victory is coming soon

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Valor & Victory is coming soon Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Valor & Victory is coming soon - 2/16/2021 4:31:03 PM   
ledrobi

We have partnered with Yobowargames to publish Valor & Victory, a brand new wargame that adds to the already extensive list of wargames that will release this year.

Valor & Victory is a fast-playing, easy to learn World War II squad-level game system. Based on the original Valor & Victory board game, the digital edition provides you with an accessible and deep challenge, developed for classic tabletop game lovers.

With 20 scenarios based on real events shortly after the Normandy Landings in 1944, the game challenges you to achieve different goals: eliminate the enemy, capture objectives or move certain units off of the map.

Valor & Victory is a complete WWII wargaming system, covering infantry and armored combat, close assaults, armored overruns, fortifications, and much more.

Valor & Victory comes with full multiplayer support: challenge your friends in 1v1 multiplayer matches over PBEM or in hotseat mode. If you’re looking to test your skills, sign up for official tournaments and climb the leaderboard as well.

An extremely intuitive built-in scenario editor allows you to build and play your own scenarios either against the AI or against your friends. Pick a map, set the objective, choose the factions, place units and defenses where you prefer. Add details and customize your rules: decide the number of turns, the weather conditions and the starting team. The scenario editor gives you all the tools to create custom challenges without limitations.

JOIN THE BETA

Valor & Victory is looking for beta testers: apply now and help us improve the game.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Valor & Victory is coming soon Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI