Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 is out now

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 is out now Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 is out now - 3/25/2021 3:17:36 PM   
AlbertoC

Starting in 1941, Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 covers one of the most brutal conflicts in human history. This bitter fight to the end between the Third Reich and the Soviet Union, is lovingly modelled and detailed from the highest strategic overview to the smallest logistical decision. GGWiiE2 is a complete overhaul of the first game. It is richer, more historical, more encompassing and is the most accurate representation of this conflict ever conceived.

Interface improvements, including new art and re-organized screens allow you to discover and access the games rich strategic layer more easily. 

Flexible movement, road and rail modelling allows unparalleled realism in how units flow towards or from the frontlines in the conflict. Details such as road quality, the quality of your transport, the weather, the condition of the men and much more determines if those critical supplies will arrive on time.

Discover the history underpinning each and every unit and weapon that was used and how it fits into the grand scheme of the overall conflict, in the games built-in encyclopaedia. Armed with your new knowledge, devise new ways of putting those units and weapons into action on the biggest strategic map yet.

It is not just the game itself that has been dramatically improved. The game comes with an exceptional tutorial and 520-page comprehensive manual, to help new players understand the depth and complexity that underpins how real war is fought and won. The A.I. has also been improved, so veterans of the first game will also relish new challenges in an expansive campaign that covers everything from Barbarossa to the fall of Berlin.

Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 has arrived in the Matrix store and is now available for purchase and download here
Post #: 1
RE: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 is out now - 3/25/2021 4:08:07 PM   
MrsWargamer

Woohoooo, no I won't be the reason the download is going slow though.

Even if I wanted it (likely do, no self control at all), I'm flat broke today. I'll be lucky to get it in April (not supposed to be buying anything that month).
Pity, I bought a train collection this month, so I can't use the "it's my birthday" excuse either :)

Oh well, it's going to still be there later.

Congrats to all that made it happen.

Wargame, 05% of the time.
Play with Barbies 05% of the time.
Play with Legos 10% of the time.
Build models 20% of the time
Shopping 60% of the time.
Exlains why I buy em more than I play em.

(in reply to AlbertoC)
Post #: 2
RE: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 is out now - 3/25/2021 4:36:33 PM   
baloo7777

Just wondering why I bothered to pre-order... the game is not really available as the download site for the USA is full and the download is going slowly... might as well have waited until next week. Are all these pre-orders?

JRR

(in reply to MrsWargamer)
Post #: 3
RE: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 is out now - 3/25/2021 5:06:12 PM   
Durgard

I made a pre-order, but I didnt have received any links to download the game, nor I cant find any link on the website... The link on the forum leads to the buying page...

EDIT : Find a way out via the Membership page !

< Message edited by Durgard -- 3/25/2021 5:17:18 PM >

(in reply to baloo7777)
Post #: 4
RE: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 is out now - 3/25/2021 6:25:08 PM   
noissy

No problem in the UK? [image][/image]

Attachment (1)

REGARDS
Peter

THE WARGAMERS CLUB FOR GENTLEMEN
(WGCG)
http://www.ww2wargamesclubforgentlemen.com/

Quality is better than quantity !

(in reply to Durgard)
Post #: 5
RE: Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 is out now - 3/29/2021 8:34:22 AM   
Crossroads

Kudos for the most Band of Brothers'esque opening credits !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q21wMIbgukw

(in reply to noissy)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 is out now Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI