Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Is there a way to review the replay of a turn?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command: World War I >> Is there a way to review the replay of a turn? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Is there a way to review the replay of a turn? - 4/7/2021 10:18:49 AM   
PaulAllen1982

Hi all,
just wondering if there's a way to review the replay for the turn that just passed.

I keep getting interrupted during the bit which shows me what the enemy has done and I then lose track of what's taken place.

Wondering if there is some way to view it again.
Post #: 1
RE: Is there a way to review the replay of a turn? - 4/7/2021 1:03:27 PM   
Hubert Cater

Unfortunately no there is no way to view it again, but you can pause it by pressing the Pause/Break key on your keyboard if that might help?

(in reply to PaulAllen1982)
Post #: 2
RE: Is there a way to review the replay of a turn? - 4/7/2021 3:32:48 PM   
PaulAllen1982

Excellent, thank you.

At least now if someone starts to ask me a difficult question while I'm simultaneously trying to execute an elaborate invasion of Russia I can press pause!
Cheers

(in reply to Hubert Cater)
Post #: 3
RE: Is there a way to review the replay of a turn? - 4/7/2021 3:39:22 PM   
mdsmall

We've all been there! Good to know how to do this.

Post #: 4
RE: Is there a way to review the replay of a turn? - 4/7/2021 4:43:57 PM   
Bavre

If I had known that before, I would still have a girlfriend

(in reply to mdsmall)
Post #: 5
RE: Is there a way to review the replay of a turn? - 4/7/2021 6:22:44 PM   
PaulAllen1982

😂
I'd really like to see an espionage film where just as the hero is about to execute a difficult hack or a complex assassination, he gets a phonecall from his other half asking him how his day has been and if he's ordered the new fence panels from Amazon.

Let's see if James Bond manages to still be so competent in those circumstances!

(in reply to Bavre)
Post #: 6
RE: Is there a way to review the replay of a turn? - 4/8/2021 12:24:13 AM   
Bavre

quote:

ORIGINAL: PaulAllen1982

😂
I'd really like to see an espionage film where just as the hero is about to execute a difficult hack or a complex assassination, he gets a phonecall from his other half asking him how his day has been and if he's ordered the new fence panels from Amazon.

Let's see if James Bond manages to still be so competent in those circumstances!

Well that should be no problem. If there is one thing countless Hollywood movies have taught me, it's that the best time to solve all sorts of personal and romantic issues is during an intense battle.

Post #: 7
RE: Is there a way to review the replay of a turn? - 4/8/2021 1:59:15 AM   
OldCrowBalthazor

quote:

ORIGINAL: PaulAllen1982

I keep getting interrupted during the bit which shows me what the enemy has done and I then lose track of what's taken place.

When I read this a few days ago, I knew EXACTLY what the 'interruption' the OP was referring to, because my wife has the uncanny knack of knowing just when I'm settling down for a turn of an SC game. Uncanny I tell you! There's always a 'honey do' involved!

btw, my wife and Michelle Yeoh could be sisters...same make and model. My wife, who is from P.D.R. Lao, was trained in martial arts and other quasi-military tasks, like driving vehicles like a ZSU-57, breaking down and reassembling AK-47's, and the like in trade for getting a free college education in Vietnam. So..I learned early on to do my 'honey do's' promptly! haha....

I showed her this meme I created..asked her if it was ok to post it here referencing her. She was amused, and said, "after you take out the garbage."

Attachment (1)

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command: World War I >> Is there a way to review the replay of a turn? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI