Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 8/26/2003 8:14:39 AM   
KG Erwin

[QUOTE=vahauser]Does anybody know if work has stopped regarding the OOB patch?[/QUOTE] As a matter of fact, Bryan is still working on the OOBs. The fact of the matter is, he's doing this virtually single-handedly, and if there are specific changes anyone has researched and want to share, now is the time to do it. The last word on when the patch is to be released is up to David Heath. In the meantime, those of us with specific OOB interests are still giving Marauder Mel last-minute changes, which are being adopted. The point is, I've seen numerous generalized wishes and suggestions for tweaks, but what is needed are specifics, especially on the lesser-used minors, on weapons allocations and formations. The point is, this is going to the very last official Matrix patch to the SPWaW OOBs. Therefore, it won't be released to the general public until it can be as close to historical reality (within the limitations imposed by the SPWaW game engine) as it can reasonably be. Personally, I can only adnire Bryan for his patience and perserverance in taking on this huge project. I hope that the SPWaW community will also show their patience and perserverance in awaiting the patch.

(in reply to vahauser)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI