Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Prospector push, archeology effort, should I use them?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Prospector push, archeology effort, should I use them? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Prospector push, archeology effort, should I use them? - 4/28/2021 8:49:36 AM   
Eretzu

I feel that currently even a small amount of BP spent on prospecting is enough to reveal the deposits, so why/when should I use the prospecting push? Mind you, for now I have never got to >3 zones so is the prospecting push better when you have like 10 zones?

Similar question with archeology effort, when would it be best to use it?
Post #: 1
RE: Prospector push, archeology effort, should I use them? - 4/28/2021 9:51:18 AM   
zgrssd

Prospecting push is never worth it. Unless maybe you really need a specific resource and background prospecting could confirm the existence of a deposit.

Archeology effort is always worth it. It can add a Artifact site to existing ruins - a massive upgrade for any Ruin spot.

(in reply to Eretzu)
Post #: 2
RE: Prospector push, archeology effort, should I use them? - 5/14/2021 8:26:55 PM   
BlueTemplar

But then I'm pretty sure that your Governors can discover Artifacts on their own ?
The only difference seems to be that you can't know in advance whether you have undiscovered Ruins in your territory or not ..?

(in reply to zgrssd)
Post #: 3
RE: Prospector push, archeology effort, should I use them? - 5/15/2021 1:23:13 AM   
Peresvet

quote:

Archeology effort is always worth it. It can add a Artifact site to existing ruins - a massive upgrade for any Ruin spot.

Can it? I was sure it could only reveal an existing artifact. Honestly, I used Archeology Effort only a couple of times, but both times I was just told that there is no more artifacts in the zone.

(in reply to zgrssd)
Post #: 4
RE: Prospector push, archeology effort, should I use them? - 5/15/2021 1:46:37 AM   
Zanotirn

The game determines in advance which hexes have artifacts and archaeology push won't reveal artifacts that aren't there. But if you have a zone with a cluster of ruins, there's a fair chance that it will have 1 or more artifacts. Also you can change the zone borders so that when you play the card on a zone it would include more ruin hexes.

(in reply to Peresvet)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Prospector push, archeology effort, should I use them? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI