Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Command: MO Chinese Manual

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: MO Chinese Manual Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Command: MO Chinese Manual - 5/3/2021 10:55:03 AM   
Roby7979

该手册汉化由中国最大的电子兵棋爱好者组织——战争艺术论坛发起和组织,多位有翻译经验的资深军迷、骨灰级兵棋玩家参与翻译,呕心沥血数月时间,经过多次校稿最终完成并呈现给大家。中文版手册的发布已获得Matrix Games/Slitherine官方的许可,希望能对以中文为母语的两岸玩家以及其他地区的中文玩家提供些许助益,帮助新人克服CMO陡峭的学习曲线。

由于译者为爱好者群体而非专业人员,其中难免有错误和疏漏,欢迎大家就其中的问题予以指正。谨对下列参与此次翻译项目的人员表示诚挚的感谢,这是一个不计报酬,完全兴趣驱动的团队(排名不分先后):

枪骑兵的钩子、剑光、幻影长弓、四十七、fleet1916、RealDonalTrump、scarl_wings、梦若愁、天真有罪、羔羊、BestRailgun、mhemh、Zhaoo_Four

我们很高兴的看到,中文的玩家群体在逐步扩大,越来越多的中文玩家在steam创意工坊上传自己制作的想定,推动了CMO社区的多元化。与此同时,中文玩家群体也诚挚期望能够与其他语言的玩家群体进行交流,让战争永远停留在桌面上,存留于想定中。

附:其他中文资源
CMO/CMANO中文AAR合集: Website
CMO/CMANO中文解说视频合集:YouTube

Download Chinese Manual

Download Traditional Chinese Manual

Translation of this manual was initiated and organized by toaw.org, the largest forum of Computer Wargame players in China. With several military fans and hardcore Wargame players who are also experienced with translation involved, we spent several months on translating and proofreading with our best efforts, and finally managed to present this manual to all Command: Modern Operations players. The manual of Chinese version has been published with the consent from Matrix Games/Slitherine Officials, and we hope it can somehow provide help to players who are Chinese native speakers and new players to overcome the steep learning curve of CMO.

Since our translation team is a group of Wargame players instead of professionals, mistakes and omissions are inevitable, but you are very welcome and please feel free to remind us to correct them. I would like to express my sincere thanks to the following people participating in the translation project, this is a completely interest-driven team regardless of profits (ranked in no order):

枪骑兵的钩子、剑光、幻影长弓、四十七、fleet1916、RealDonalTrump、scarl_wings、梦若愁、天真有罪、羔羊、BestRailgun、mhemh、Zhaoo_Four

We are glad to see that the Chinese player community is gradually growing, increasingly more players have shared their own designed scenarios on Steam Workshop, contributing to the diversity of Steam Community. At the same time, Chinese player community also expects that we could communicate and exchange ideas with player communities using all other languages, and let the wars stay only on tables and scenarios forever.

Plus: Other resources in Chinese language
CMO/CMANO Chinese AAR Collection: Website
CMO/CMANO Chinese Tutorial and Scenario Videos: YouTube

< Message edited by Roby7979 -- 5/5/2021 4:17:07 PM >

Post #: 1
RE: Command: MO Chinese Manual - 5/4/2021 2:11:40 PM   
coucoucoucou

Support.
Looking forward to more Chinese wargamers joining Matrix Games Forum.

(in reply to Roby7979)
Post #: 2
RE: Command: MO Chinese Manual - 5/4/2021 2:27:06 PM   
alexzhz

Thank you guys for supporting Chinese player community. Glad to see this very essential manual have been translated into Chinese. Hope more and more Chinese players would join the diversified CMO/CMANO community.

(in reply to coucoucoucou)
Post #: 3
RE: Command: MO Chinese Manual - 5/4/2021 2:33:37 PM   
cristianwj

Thanks for the translation manual by Chinese players.
Command Modern Operations is such a wonderful game beyond national borders and different languages.
Hope this community goes well and the conflicts only happened in this game not in real life.

(in reply to coucoucoucou)
Post #: 4
RE: Command: MO Chinese Manual - 5/4/2021 2:50:51 PM   
Zhaoo_Four

The big thanks to all translation group members. I am one of the contributors for translating this manual.

I think CMO is an exellent wargame to help one to understand the morden warfare.

More advanced fuction adding to the CMO, please.

Peace and love.

(in reply to cristianwj)
Post #: 5
RE: Command: MO Chinese Manual - 5/4/2021 2:59:47 PM   
Sanyr1310

What a great job!Hope to see more Chinese players join us. And when can we get an ARH for DF-100? (Nevermind, just kidding XD)

(in reply to Zhaoo_Four)
Post #: 6
RE: Command: MO Chinese Manual - 5/4/2021 3:54:38 PM   
ai_beyondcontrol

Thank you for translating the game manual into Chinese language! CMO is indeed a pretty complicated wargame, and a good manual in one's mother tongue would really make it much easier to master CMO.Hope to have more CMO peer players in China, and hope everything we imagine in our scenario exist only in scenario.

(in reply to Sanyr1310)
Post #: 7
RE: Command: MO Chinese Manual - 5/5/2021 7:42:44 AM   
Zhaoo_Four

By the way, I noticed that if an user is on the Simplified Chinese (简体中文) Language Interface of Steam, the Manual will link to the Chinese Manual.(Nice)
However, if an user is on the Traditional Chinese (繁體中文) Language Interface of Steam, the Manual will link to the English Manual. This is a problem that the user using Traditional Chinese (繁體中文) Language cannot access the Chinese Manual. Hope to fix it. Thank you!

(in reply to ai_beyondcontrol)
Post #: 8
RE: Command: MO Chinese Manual - 5/5/2021 7:47:58 AM   
Zhaoo_Four

By the way, I noticed that if an user is on the Simplified Chinese (简体中文) Language Interface of Steam, the Manual will link to the Chinese Manual.(Nice)
However, if an user is on the Traditional Chinese (繁體中文) Language Interface of Steam, the Manual will link to the English Manual. This is a problem that the user using Traditional Chinese (繁體中文) Language cannot access the Chinese Manual. Hope to fix it. Thank you!

(in reply to Roby7979)
Post #: 9
RE: Command: MO Chinese Manual - 5/5/2021 1:05:55 PM   
DESRON420

quote:

and let the wars stay only on tables and scenarios forever.

hear hear! we're excited to set sail with new friends :)

(in reply to Roby7979)
Post #: 10
RE: Command: MO Chinese Manual - 5/5/2021 10:23:43 PM   
PaulWRoberts

quote:

ORIGINAL: DESRON420

quote:

and let the wars stay only on tables and scenarios forever.

hear hear! we're excited to set sail with new friends :)

+1

(in reply to DESRON420)
Post #: 11
RE: Command: MO Chinese Manual - 5/6/2021 6:25:07 AM   
Roby7979

updated the post with the Manual Traditional Chinese

(in reply to Zhaoo_Four)
Post #: 12
RE: Command: MO Chinese Manual - 5/6/2021 7:33:29 AM   
Zhaoo_Four

Thank you!

(in reply to Roby7979)
Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: MO Chinese Manual Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI