Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Field of Glory II: Medieval Reconquista - Out Now

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Field of Glory II: Medieval Reconquista - Out Now Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Field of Glory II: Medieval Reconquista - Out Now - 5/20/2021 3:14:27 PM   
Mantuvec

Reconquista, the first DLC for Field of Glory II: Medieval is now available. Expand your game experience by taking command of the conflicts that have affected the Iberian and Italian Peninsula from 1040 AD to 1270 AD.

Lead your army to victory through legendary battles that have inflamed southern Europe for decades, with 20 more nations and factions covering Spain, Italy and North Africa, including: 

The Andalusians, Almohads, Arabs, Aragonese, Byzantine Catapanate of Italy, Castilians / Leónese, Catalans, Granadines, Hafsids, Italian Guelfs, Italian Ghibellines, Italo-Normans, Lombards, Marinids, Murabits, Navarrese, Papal, Portuguese, the Kingdom of Sicily and Tuaregs.

Relive 8 more historical scenarios covering key engagements of the period as well as 4 more historically-based campaigns covering major leaders and conflicts of the era: El Cid, Muhammad II of Granada, Normans in the South and Frederick II Hohenstaufen.

Create your historically realistic battlefield for custom scenarios that can be played against the AI or human opponents using Slitherine’s easy to use PBEM3 server.

Moreover, a new Bundle will be available, containing Field of Glory II: Medieval and Reconquista with an additional 10% discount. 

Don't let your guard down, as the battle continues in Field of Glory II: Medieval - Reconquista.
Post #: 1
RE: Field of Glory II: Medieval Reconquista - Out Now - 5/21/2021 12:04:05 AM   
Twotribes

I prefer strategic to go with this, let me know when you make an Empire version for this.

(in reply to Mantuvec)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Field of Glory II: Medieval Reconquista - Out Now Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI