Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New Korsun Scenario!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> New Korsun Scenario! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Korsun Scenario! - 8/29/2003 5:25:13 PM   
BrubakerII

Hi all.

Just wanted to give you a head's up on a new scenario designed by Steve Ford of SSG. In fairness it is not entirely new but a mod of the existing campaign.

Are you finding the game a little too 'easy' as German?
Fancy a tougher challenge against a superior Russian AI?
Want to be spanked? ;)

This beautiful little mod is located at Chris and Rob's place but I will link here for your benefit: [URL=http://www.wargamer.com/wachtamrhein/scenarios/sford_short_KP_campaign.exe]Steve Ford's Campaign Mod[/URL]

I have been playing this game for quite a while now :rolleyes: and find this campaign real tough. I cannot recommend it highly enough...

regards

SSG Beta Tester
Post #: 1
- 8/29/2003 8:19:50 PM   
radegast

I'll second that opinion.

Playing Gemans against a Computer++ Russian AI and I'm having a very very tough time of this! Holding out, just, but there simply aren't enough troops to go round. And the longer I hold out the less likely my full reinforcements will be along to help, in fact the blasted computer almost seems to refuse to take objectives that might release something.

I'm alternating this game with a normal campaign as the Russians agains a ++ German defence (but with standard supply rules). Good progress, have broken through to the central picket line by turn 10/11 but uh oh, that's where all his Panzer divisions are, massing on my flank just south of Shopla! Better detach a Tank Corps or two to cover.

In the west, the usual slog with some good results, but again the AI tries to outflank me in the south diverting oh so scarce infantry resources to cover.

Get your retaliation in first!

(in reply to BrubakerII)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> New Korsun Scenario! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI