Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Did the Long Island ever get fixed?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Did the Long Island ever get fixed? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Did the Long Island ever get fixed? - 8/31/2003 9:59:55 AM   
ltfightr

I know the LI has been a source of problems with planes dissappering. Is this bug killed? If it is can the Long Island so anything besides act as a ferry boat. I know she is slow but in one game both sides have basically destroyed each others CV's and a few extra fighters to help CAP a landing would be nice.

Post #: 1
- 8/31/2003 10:45:29 AM   
bilbow

[QUOTE=ltfightr]I know the LI has been a source of problems with planes dissappering. Is this bug killed? If it is can the Long Island so anything besides act as a ferry boat. I know she is slow but in one game both sides have basically destroyed each others CV's and a few extra fighters to help CAP a landing would be nice.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe so, but some players have said they have used it as a carrier successfully. I wouldn't trust it, but if it workls let us know.

(in reply to ltfightr)
Post #: 2
- 9/2/2003 6:57:25 PM   
WarChild

I sent my Long Island, that was putting the torpedoe squardron on it to reserve status and losing the pilots over board, straight into the maw of my opponent spliffmaker. Sure enough, pearl released me a replacement fleet carrier!

(in reply to ltfightr)
Post #: 3
- 9/2/2003 7:29:55 PM   
Spliffmaker

Did they really?

Well that's good to know.... :D

[IMG]http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/extern/640697.jpg[/IMG]

(in reply to ltfightr)
Post #: 4
- 9/4/2003 5:29:35 AM   
Bill_L.

Haven't had any problems transporting Air Groups and recently transferred a squadron of SBD-3's (VMSB with 16 max size) onboard with no problems so far. Since Long Island has capacity of 16 those VMSB Dauntless squadrons are perfect for it.

(in reply to ltfightr)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Did the Long Island ever get fixed? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI