Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Problem with True Update

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> Problem with True Update Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem with True Update - 9/1/2003 3:45:12 AM   
Shaggy

Hello all

When I first got UV it was V 1.0. I tried to use True Update but was getting an error message during the download. I later saw the post here that said this error ment the FTP was busy. I was able to get the 2.0 patch by a regular download, but since I dont have a high speed connection this took a long long time. After I installed 2.0 I tried True Update again. Now it wont even start. I get the following error message:

Error executing file.
C:\Matrix Games\Uncommon Valor\TrueUpdate.exe
The system cannot find the file specified.

Im not sure if 2.0 caused this or something else went wrong. But before I installed 2.0 True Update at least tried to get the updates, now it wont even start.

I plan on uninstalling/reinstalling after I finish my current game to see if it will work (I saved 2.0 to my hard disk so I dont have to download it again). But before I do that I figured Id ask if anyone can give me another solution.

There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.

Gen. George S. Patton Jr.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> Problem with True Update Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI