Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Korsun Pocket get´s 8.6 - GameSpot

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket get´s 8.6 - GameSpot Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Korsun Pocket get´s 8.6 - GameSpot - 8/22/2003 6:52:39 PM   
Marc von Martial

Hi guy´s,

we´re proud to annouce that Korsun pocket just got an 8.6 - Great rating at GameSpot.

"Korsun Pocket is an excellent game, is compelling and addictive for anyone interested in deep strategy games, and is easily the best 2D wargame for the PC to date."

Clicke [URL=http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/korsunpocket/index.html]here[/URL] for the full review.

(in reply to Marc von Martial)
Post #: 1
- 9/3/2003 6:07:55 PM   
BrubakerII

Marc I agree entirely with this review - KP is indeed one of the best wargames I have ever played. :)

Having said that though, I find the amount of duifficulties reported on the error forum to be distressing. Being one of those fortunate people that had the pleasure of testing the game and also not have suffered any significant problem, it would be welcome to be assured that the Matrix staff not only have this/these problems in hand, but will be posting shortly on the error forum to alleviate some of our new freind's concerns.

respectfully

Brubaker

SSG Beta Tester

Post #: 2
Korsun Pocket wins PC Gamer "Editors Choice" ... - 9/22/2003 8:07:58 PM   
Marc von Martial

Hi guys, we´re very proud to annouce that Korsun Pocket won PC Gamers "Editors Choice" award with a ranking of 93% ! " The best wargame ever made for the PC. A monumental achievement in Game Design. It is the Mount Everest, the Beethoven´s Ninth, and Moby **** of PC Wargames, and it absolutly qualifies as a genuine work of art." William R. Trotter -PC Gamer - November 2003 :)

Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket get´s 8.6 - GameSpot Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI