Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Unable to disband or withdraw air group

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Unable to disband or withdraw air group Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Unable to disband or withdraw air group - 7/26/2021 3:24:39 PM   
drum_taps

I have an 8th FG/HqS that I have been trying to withdraw since it's withdrawal date of 1st July 1942. Both disband and withdraw options are disabled. It is now 7th July 1942 and this unit is sucking away my PP. Could anyone tell me how to remove this unit?
Post #: 1
RE: Unable to disband or withdraw air group - 7/26/2021 3:44:22 PM   
RogerJNeilson

Ok you will be told that this is a section for tech issues, questions like this one need to go in the main section - its gameplay not a bug or game running issue. I got in before anyone was a bit nastier about that... lol.

As always a screenshot of the unit in question is pretty essential to allow the experts to diagnose the problem. What I would suggest is that it could be any of the following.....

1. Unit supply status
2. Unit location and connection to the rest of the world
3. Where are the other 'parts' of the unit - if anywhere as fragments?

There may be other things, others will chip in. The forum is very helpful, new people just need to appreciate the best pace to get the help and the need to give the details to hall us help you.

Roger

< Message edited by RogerJNeilson -- 7/26/2021 3:45:03 PM >

An unplanned dynasty: Roger Neilson, Roger Neilson 11, Roger Neilson 3 previous posts 898+1515 + 1126 = 3539.....Finally completed my game which started the day WITP:AE was released

(in reply to drum_taps)
Post #: 2
RE: Unable to disband or withdraw air group - 7/26/2021 5:29:04 PM   
drum_taps

Thank you. Now that I know this is not a bug I will check if there are fragments around. I did move to unit to the same location and the II fighter command HQ is there. If I cannot find a fragmented unit I will post a screenshot to main page.

Edit: Turned out I had one airplane in Derby. That fragment did not turn up red in the land based list, but had an active disband button. Once I disbanded that, it activated the withdrawal button for the larger unit in Nourmea.

< Message edited by drum_taps -- 7/26/2021 5:39:06 PM >

(in reply to RogerJNeilson)
Post #: 3
RE: Unable to disband or withdraw air group - 7/26/2021 7:05:16 PM   
rustysi

See easy.

It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb

(in reply to drum_taps)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Unable to disband or withdraw air group Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI