Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: A Wench in the Logistics Machine: Mike Solli (J) vs. USS Mike (A)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: A Wench in the Logistics Machine: Mike Solli (J) vs. USS Mike (A) Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: A Wench in the Logistics Machine: Mike Solli (J) v... - 2/22/2022 8:01:23 PM   
USSAmerica

DEC 26, 1941
We had a little bit more excitement today with shooting on both sides. The Barisan Rgt did manage to catch the last train from Soerabaja to Batavia and will help the base hold out a day or two longer.

The famous Hibiki pounded one of my Dutch subs off of Kuching. KXVII took some good damage, but will likely make it back to either Soerabaja or Darwin if the enemy troops on Java approach Soerabaja too quickly (which they probably will).

Halsey got some payback up near Attu Island. The CVTF caught 2 xAK's and a PB at the base and put them under, and they also found and hit another small TF of 1 PB and 2 xAK's a bit to the NE of Attu Island, heading east. Looks like it may be carrying a base force for Adak, as a few Non Combat and Engineer troops got wet. Halsey ordered the CVTF to follow this target transport TF on the north side of the Aleutian chain to finish them off. They will then exit the theater to the SE, maybe getting in a few bombs at Adak on the way past, and then into the open waters of the North Pacific. Mike's KB is now two days away from the last spotted location near Milne Bay, so I can't keep my guy's location easily visible to him any more.

No changes at Singapore or in the PI. Mike is sitting in Manila and Clark and just bombarding my guys. Just to stir the pot a little bit, I ordered the two tank Bn's and the PS Cav Rgt at Clark to Deliberately attack. It's not going to really hurt me if the attack doesn't go well, and maybe I'll catch Mike off guard.

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 181
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: A Wench in the Logistics Machine: Mike Solli (J) vs. USS Mike (A) Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI