Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[WAD] Incoming Guided Weapon response question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [WAD] Incoming Guided Weapon response question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[WAD] Incoming Guided Weapon response question - 9/24/2021 3:51:17 PM   
MarkJoergensen

Why does my ship only seem to fire one missile at incoming guided weapons, despite both weapon systems (SM-2 and ESSM) being set to 1 round. Wouldn't it fire two missiles, one of each?

< Message edited by Dimitris -- 11/4/2021 12:26:09 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Incoming Guided Weapon response question - 9/24/2021 4:10:58 PM   
thewood1

As is stated, please post a save. There dozens of reasons why that could happen and with almost no detail. Its not an easy answer.

You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. You are nasty to everybody but then try to sweeten things up with a nice post somewhere else. That's nice but you're still a boil on a beautiful thing! - BDukes

(in reply to MarkJoergensen)
Post #: 2
RE: Incoming Guided Weapon response question - 9/24/2021 4:20:17 PM   
Schr75

Thewood beat me to it.
Without a save it´s very hard to say for sure but my gut feeling is that you confuse the "Weapon per salvo" field to mean 1 of each instead of 1 weapon per salvo.

It will only fire one type of weapon at a time, otherwise you would waste a lot of weapons like shooting RAM, ESSM, SM-2 and SM-6 at the same time when the target was close to the ship.

Søren

(in reply to thewood1)
Post #: 3
RE: Incoming Guided Weapon response question - 9/24/2021 4:23:50 PM   
MarkJoergensen

Will do. I just thought there might have been some obvious setting I had overlooked.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to thewood1)
Post #: 4
RE: Incoming Guided Weapon response question - 9/24/2021 4:28:02 PM   
MarkJoergensen

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schr75

Thewood beat me to it.
Without a save it´s very hard to say for sure but my gut feeling is that you confuse the "Weapon per salvo" field to mean 1 of each instead of 1 weapon per salvo.

It will only fire one type of weapon at a time, otherwise you would waste a lot of weapons like shooting RAM, ESSM, SM-2 and SM-6 at the same time when the target was close to the ship.

Søren

I'm trying to get it to shoot 1 ESSM and 1 SM-2 at one incoming missile. Right now it only fires one of those, instead of both at said incoming missile.

(in reply to Schr75)
Post #: 5
RE: Incoming Guided Weapon response question - 9/24/2021 4:34:10 PM   
MarkJoergensen

Changing the WRA to 2 rnds in each weapon seems to have solved the issue. Dunno why that doesn't make it fire off 2 rounds of each weapon pr incoming missile, but shrug.

(in reply to MarkJoergensen)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [WAD] Incoming Guided Weapon response question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI