Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Adeptus Mechanicus coming to Warhammer 40,000: Gladius on November 22nd

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Adeptus Mechanicus coming to Warhammer 40,000: Gladius on November 22nd Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Adeptus Mechanicus coming to Warhammer 40,000: Gladius ... - 11/11/2021 1:23:45 PM   
AlbertoC

The Adeptus Mechanicus are an empire within the Imperium, with their own fanatical purpose—in the name of the Omnissiah they seek to rediscover ancient and powerful technologies. Jealous guardians of the knowledge required to maintain and construct the Imperium's technology, they also possess their own elite armies of bionically-augmented soldiers and terrifying weapons of war. Xenos or man, stand in their way and they will annihilate you.

Now, they will be joining the battle for Gladius Prime on November 22nd as a fully realised and playable faction.

Featuring 17 units, Hive Cities, Monolithic buildings, Doctrina Imperatives, Power Surges and the “Canticles of the Omnissiah” and much more, the Adeptus Mechanicus is a powerful new force in the battle for Gladius’s secrets.

If you would like more information about the Adeptus Mechanicus and its new unique mechanics, you can find it on our store page.
Post #: 1
RE: Adeptus Mechanicus coming to Warhammer 40,000: Glad... - 11/11/2021 3:40:59 PM   
takemycourse4me

nice

(in reply to AlbertoC)
Post #: 2
RE: Adeptus Mechanicus coming to Warhammer 40,000: Glad... - 11/13/2021 9:27:36 AM   
zakblood

your spam post and account will be gone so have a nice day and spam elsewhere as your already been banned on the other site

(in reply to takemycourse4me)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Adeptus Mechanicus coming to Warhammer 40,000: Gladius on November 22nd Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI