Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center >> Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 9/23/2003 7:05:17 AM   
Capt. Pixel

[QUOTE=Svennemir]If this issue has not been touched recently, it *is* technically possible. In 7.1 when the Splash Damage fix was applied, there arose a technical possibility of hitting any (non-bottom) location on a vehicle. Another side effect is the possibility of hitting a vehicle twice with one shot.
.......[/QUOTE]

I've noticed this happening a couple of times. But it's so infrequent that I don't see it as much of a problem. I guess it kind of simulates some of the bizarre things that actually DO happen in combat.

As far as getting the target to rotate to a more vulnerable postion, the shot you take is random in terms of whether you'll hit the turret or the hull. But that would always be the case. In this situation, you've somewhat improved your chances to damage the target because at least the lesser turret armor is exposed. :cool:

"Always mystify, mislead, and surprise the enemy, if possible. "
- Stonewall Jackson

(in reply to Svennemir)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI