Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Yah gotta know what they want

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Yah gotta know what they want Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Yah gotta know what they want - 9/24/2003 9:52:20 AM   
Buzzard45

Dedicated? What's this dedicated crap? That means you can only do one thing..........Okay so you are dedicated but [SIZE=1]I ain't gonna say what it is[/SIZE]

Ask yourself what [SIZE=6]they[/SIZE]want and then try to make yourself fit that. You'd be better to ask what women want in a man. Schlong size isn't part of it. So what do women want?

I think we need a poll to get more ideas but I'd guess [SIZE=1]because no man is officially allowed to KNOW[/SIZE]:

1. A good provider ( read: rich )[SIZE=1]financially stable will do[/SIZE]

2. A confident decision maker (read: not a wishy washy wimp)

3. Ability to understand and compromise (read: will her take orders)

4. Be in need of a female's help with whatever, decor and clothing advice? [SIZE=1]or anything else you might be weak in, in their opinion that is.[/SIZE] (read: yah gotta need them so they be in control) what lady can resist a man's request to help him pick out a wardrobe or decorate his apartment.

5. Considered attractive (your Mom likes you doesn't she?) No one wants to be below their station and no one is ugly in their own mind.

6.add some mystery or adventure. (read: I'm romantic) tease them about a trip or special dinner or a picture of you in a crowd of people.(which is me?)

Throw the hook but have some bait on it.

Good Luck Jess. :eek: :eek:

" Look alive!! Here comes a Buzzard"
POGO

(in reply to M4Jess)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Yah gotta know what they want Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI